Trump Indicted

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigermark, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just another of your inventions. In fact, the last time a Federal court ruled on the matter they said precisely the opposite.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so what procedure is required for the president to declassify?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I’m
    As I said according to the NY statute Bragg is not required to name that secondary charge so speculating is useless. I’ve heard several pundits pontificate on what the charge may be but nothing conclusive.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you think trump will be found guilty of this secret charge?

6. Tiger in NC

he is innocent until proven guilty just like anyone else who faces charges. The law must apply equally or not at all. To your question…without knowing what that charge is there is no way for me to even guess.

I will say this: Bragg better have the goods. In a case that is so high profile and slices across the political spectrum, if he doesn’t have the goods it will look partisan. I recently heard a friend of mine who has been a state judge for the past 36 years say that the appearance of justice is just as important as justice itself. So it is important that Trump be given every consideration moving forward and that any case against him should have overwhelming evidence against him. As you well know I’ve never cared for the guy but he should get a fair trial and our courts shouldn’t be tied up with political cases unnecessarily if it’s only for partisan purposes.

that said, if it turns out Bragg can prove his guilt then he should pay just like anyone else would.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well i can guess. he wont be found guilty. the charges are utter nonsense.

8. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

9. Tiger in NC

We’ll see

10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Saw a report the other day regarding leaked Biden e-mail docs or White House communication that detailed Biden Admin participation in the FBI Mar-a Lago raid. The reporter stated the timing of the raid came after and at the direction of the Biden Admin.it was discovered Joe Biden had his on document issues and it proposed that the whole thing was a set up to distract media attention away from Biden.
    I can't find the article and just had a quick glance. While it sounds exactly like something they would do, I can't verify it.