Trump Indicted

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigermark, Mar 31, 2023.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Hey nc good to see you….

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No I was just regurgitating what I read online concerning NY law. I found it odd as well the crime needn’t be named.

3. Tiger in NC

Hey man! Thanks hope all is well.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont think that is correct. i think you actually have to have an actual crime. you can just imagine one.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well no, there aren't any crimes at all much less a felony but when has that ever stopped the slimy left

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why hasnt garland indicted then?

and if he reimbursed him for it, how is it cohen paying and violating campaign finance laws? if trump paid it is totally legal.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A person yesterday was arrested for showing off stolen classified documents to impress his friends. We learned last week that donald trump DID THE SAME THING at Mar-a-Lago. So why hasn't trump been arrested? I think yesterday's arrest bodes very bad for trump... the case Jack Smith is building against him is going to be staggering, and the DOJ doesn't want to arrest him over and over again as they build an entire list of crimes.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Merrick Garland is a pussy who has been severely condemned in Democratic circles.

9. Tiger in NC

https://nycourts.gov/judges/cji/2-PenalLaw/175/175.10.pdf
    Here is the statute. From what I am understanding the “other” crime does not have to be stated in the indictment but will have to be stated at trial.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes the murder exists, but if there is no legal charge or conviction you cant go sentencing anyone over it. trump has not been charged with election law violations. the election law crime charged to cohen cannot be charged to trump because trump is allowed to fund his own campaign without limits.

trump is legally innocent of whatever you are describing. i dont think the law works the way you claim it does.

i suspect you know this, and you know this is why trump will not be convicted. its just more bluster about the wall closing in, just like always.