Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

All folks opposed to white supremacists are "piles of shit" in your world, I conclude.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I repeat once again, the modern political divide is not ideological or policy based so much as it is Dems performing their moral piety with constant woke accusations of malice and racism and homophobia and islamaphobia and transwhatever etc.

two recent factors have made this worse. trump derangement syndrome, and social media that rewards performative outrage.

seems this days the point of everything, from immigration policy to tax policy, is not to optimize those systems, but to accuse your opponent of moral failings.

you like low taxes? oh I bet you and white friends love low taxes! you like border security? oh yeah I bet you love to keep out the brown devils! you oppose war? yeah of course because you would not dare oppose white supremacist putin!

its all so frivolous.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If any of us knew any white supremacist. Where are they? I would like to meet one. Plenty of black supremacists around. Take your pick. BLM, Farrakhan's Nation of Islam, New Black Panther Party, Al Sharpton and NFAC. Black supremacy is even being taught to white kids in schools, Crtical Race Theory. Then you have your JEW HATING SQUAD lodged firmly in your NAZI like DEMOCRAT PARTY. Yet another example of you being a useful idiot for the left. They have brainwashed what little brain you have into believing the DEMOCRAT created Klan is all over the place.

Oh and who is hurting black people? DEMOCRATS are. Chicago, New York, New Orleans, Atlanta, Baltimore all run by black DEMOCRAT MAYORS are cesspools of black on black crime in the DEMOCRAT created ghettos. Then you have your racist DEMOCRAT PARTY BLACK CAUCUS. Where is the white caucas?

All this as your Margret Sanger loving party of death murders black children in the ghettos disguised as "women health clinics". They are nothing more than modern day NAZI gas chambers. You don't give one shit about black people you just pretend to. Trump did more to lift blacks out of poverty in 4 years the DEMOCRATS have in 200 years.

You are a disgrace to humanity

Last edited: Sep 16, 2023
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Look in any mirror.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What a snappy comeback. You have no comeback because you have been bitch slapped with facts and reality. Facts and reality to you and DEMOCRATS are like a crucifix to Dracula.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Or a crucifix to a leftist.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

EXACTLY! The DEMOCRATS are the modern day slavemasters in disguise. Even the black DEMOCRATS are on board.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sure... African Americans typically vote 95% Democratic because they WANT to be slaves. You obviously think they're fucking stupid, and then you'll protest that you're not a racist.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

There is no such thing as institutional racism. Its all in your feeble, diseased brain.

twir.jpg

Jmg and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah lol they are racist

tell me again how your party isn't obsessed with calling people racist