Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correct.

Put it this way, does the president need permission to do such?

The answer is no. Therefore, the chain of command is pretty clear as is the constitution.

Lastly, damn near every task in the government has a DOD directive. Except, you know, your little topic. Congress has passed no laws governing specifically what a president can or cannot do with information. Period.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

haha yeah lol lol

cmon man. grow up

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

never said he couldn't declassify. you have insisted that there is no procedure for ensuring that the affected agencies learn of these decisions. I say there has to be or you'd have chaos. My opinion is supported by every former administration official and military official, regardless of party, so I'm not buying what you guys are selling here. I'd spend more time trying to sway you toward the truth but nothing short of your fabled defense being rejected by the Supreme Court would likely change your mind. Thankfully, the trials are moving forward so we should know who is right soon enough, right?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i did answer the question 3 times i said

"yes. thats exactly what i am arguing"

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he can and there is no procedure he needs to follow. case closed.

6. Tiger in NC

If you really believe this there is no way I'm going to change your mind. This is ridiculous and only the Supreme Court swatting it down is going to change either of your minds. I'm not willing to waste any more of my time on it, just not worth it to me.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why must there be? Why must we rush to declassify everything the president says? For whom?

It all stays locked up.

When documents are declassified, it is still illegal for a government worker to take them and send them to their friends. This is an actual law.
    They are told what to do when needed.

Its actually pretty smart. It all stays locked up and hidden until needed in some form.
    It makes perfect sense if you didnt have TDS why there is not rush to restamp documents and send them out via Gmail.

8. Tiger in NC

Nah, really...out in public, when someone tells me something ridiculous I laugh at them. In my opinion there is no better way of dismissing what someone says as garbage and unworthy of an honest response than laughing at them. So I am sure that you despise it but I find it funny. I mean really funny that you can espouse these kind of ridiculous arguments with a straight face. Trump's record in court with these off the wall legal theories is pretty damn bad. I mean, he was 0-63 just for the election lie in court. Hell, the Supreme court even shot him down twice! So, yeah, I laugh at people like you who make such absurd assertments. It's much like Trump...entertaining at times, but not worth taking too seriously because he's never right.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

All DOD directives are public info. Feel free to watch CNN or look shit up yourself.

I held a TS clearance in the military. Had all the Security+ OPSEC training and certifications to work in the SIPR bay and know the regulations better than most as I was an AUDITOR for the military systems.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah i am so angry. insiders say i am scared

LSUpride123 likes this.