Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It has been challenged. I quoted you the Supreme Court Ruling on such matters. They spoke specifically on this issue.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What you seem to forget is that the Supreme Court called the president the “Supreme Authority” on “all” classified matters.

In other words, he answers to no one. Quite literally.

Jmg likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

coincidentally, this is just a coincidence:

upload_2023-8-2_22-31-15.png

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

history shows many examples of a president deciding to say/expose something that for anyone else was secret. they can do that. there is no procedure. the case is dead.

the new case is also dead, its a free speech issue. trump is allowed to say he won just like hillary and you say russians are stealing elections. we cannot and will not criminalize opinion. even wrong opinions. if hillary followers try to overthrow the govt or bernie followers shoot scalise etc, its not their fault.

all of these cases are bullshit. the stormy daniels one is the stupidest, but they are all stupid. all they are doing is convincing people like me (i would vastly prefer ramaswamy) that we need to elect trump so that this sort of behavior is not rewarded.

to note how stupid the daniels one is, its like if they took hunter to court for paying hookers while filling out improper paperwork on how he paid for it. that aint gonna happen.

LSUpride123 and tigermark like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Which is why, I guess, the judge in the case set a court date... so that she can proclaim with LIVE DRAMA that everybody gathered and all the lawyer work theretofore conducted and all the legal expenses theretofore incurred were all just giant wastes of time... this was all so easily dismissed but we needed a live show!

/sarcasm

You're a moron once again spewing shit you don't actually believe.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He didn't just SAY things, you moron... he DID things illegally. Bill Barr, trump's own AG, laughs at people such as you, just as I laugh at people who ARE you.

And, oh, why don't you go alert the judge that this case is dead? I'm sure he'll be happy to hear it.

But once again you're spewing shit you don't actually believe. Dishonest to the last, even to yourself. Such is the appeal of a white supremacist to you.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah he wasnt even at the capitol. he told those cats to peacefully protest. thats legal.

but yeah. this time they got him huh? this is the time when you are finally right after being wrong hundreds of times over 7 years

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's more than about things at the Capitol, you ridiculous moron.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct. like mueller. years of drama and no findings. like i was telling you all along.

but they will get him this time. walls closing in.

you are gonna fuck around and get this guy elected with this nonsense. the other candidates might have had a chance before all these charges

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the rioting was only at the capitol. the rest is just free speech. like when hillary claimed donald stole the election with russian help, and you believe. you are free to say that lie all you want.