Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh he will.

He won’t miss a chance to gloat about unnamed sources, supposed audio, etc. Only to be dragged on for another 4 years when everything is eventually cleared.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You tell us. This is only the 10th time they have tried to jail him.

Just like the Ukraine call we never got to hear, you won’t hear this one and will fade away once they draw up the next “one”…

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

He's been indicated alright. Indicated to easily win the GOP nomination. Biden can't win unless your party cheats again.

Trump base will not be deterred. Liberal DOJ & Fat Albert Bragg won't derail.

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

[​IMG]
    Real safety, right Winston. That pile of crap behind his ugly ass green Bondo Corvette in the garage. Hey, maybe it's a Supersonic garage door opener? Hunter & his Ho's selling that pile for Crack money?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The Ukraine call was not taped, except maybe by trump, himself. You are likely to hear this one at trial.

Now tell us... why would trump steal documents then lie about it? For souvenirs? The saddest thing about all this: people such as yourself KNOW that's he's a criminal piece of shit who would sell America down the river for a buck... but you just don't care. Tell us why you don't care.
    Be truthful for once in your life.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correct I 100% dont give a shit.

whatever Trump did or didn’t do is irrelevant to how the government is weaponized.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

those documents only existed to be given to trump at the white house to update him. saying he stole them is like me saying i stole my own birthday presents from my birthday party.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, because you don't care about what trump might have done you are not in any position to use him as an example of "weaponization" by the government. Got any valid examples?

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

if this is the new standard regarding infosec should hillary, pence, and biden be concerned regarding their individual gaffes with classified docs?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Jack Smith is a boss.