Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Evidence of WHAT? What are you talking about? I just demonstrated that it's YOU who ignores evidence and just talks out your ass. But here... when you said "the law" was meant for someone other than Hillary, which law(s) were you talking about? Be specific. Name the statute(s). On the other hand, I have very SPECIFICALLY stated which acts/statutes trump deliberately violated and explained how. It's YOU and your fellow magats here who have no devotion to facts.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Already answered what seems like a billion times now. There could be (and was) classified information placed incidentally, circumstantially, and even carelessly within emails that are UNCLASSIFIED. I just gave you the portion of James Comey's TESTIMONY UNDER OATH where he said the circumstances were few and that it was reasonable to infer that there were NO CLASSIFIED EMAILS. Let me pause there for a second: do you know what the word "infer" means?

And once again, James Comey's most important opinion: nothing Hillary did warranted prosecution.

CASE CLOSED.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

direct contradiction.

FBI investigators found 110 emails containing information that was classified at the time the email was sent. Eight of those were top secret, the highest level of classification

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are a true moron who apparently doesn't understand the difference between the words "email" and "information", and doesn't like that the last post in a thread demonstrates you are a true moron, so flood the board with the same bullshit.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

deflection strategy:

1. lose argument
    2. insult the other person and tell them they are angry and dont like whatever

deflection doesnt work on me.

your claim about hillary having no classified items in her email is false.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

"110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent"

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Repeating your same dismantled argument doesn't save it.

James Comey: no classifed emails.

James Comey: nothing Hillary did warranted prosecution.

CASE CLOSED.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Repeating your dismantled argument doesn't save it. The CASE IS CLOSED. You lost.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent" - james comey

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Repeating your dismantled argument doesn't save it. The CASE IS CLOSED. You lost.

Gee, that was easy. Your method ain't even clever.