Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not on a private server, you twit.

Utter nonsense. Even so, its irrelevant. As someone who has a security clearance, there's no circumstance where its ok to transfer classified information to a private server, regardless of how stringent the security is.

Just more example of 'Laws for thee, but not for me.'

Jmg likes this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Not weird at all

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I fully know I'm replying to someone for whom facts don't matter, but I'll do so, anyway:

Hillary never "transferred" classified emails to her private server. Some classified information was discussed circumstantially within a mere handful of UNCLASSIFIED emails within tens of thousands of UNCLASSIFIED emails. It was never a policy nor a standing procedure for Hillary Clinton to store classified emails on her private server. She and many others disagreed with James Comey's opinion that she had been reckless in her handling of some classified information, and Comey nevertheless admitted that the number involved was very small and that there were, in fact, no emails that could properly be considered classified.

And after all that there was nothing illegal about anything Hillary did. The relevant laws all stipulate that retention of classified documents must be INTENTIONAL. "Intent" is written right there in black and white within the statutes. Furthermore, anything on Hillary's private server were there WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE. All of that is a far cry from trump's crimes, where he stole and conspired to conceal government secrets AFTER he was no longer part of the government. And even then, even after he STOLE those government secrets, the dumbass donald trump could have avoided indictment by simply returning the documents when they were requested.

So next time you feel like appealing to "law" you might want to first familiarize yourself what the law actually is, because right now you look like a fool.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

maybe they got there by magic
    well good for her

this is not true. some of it was in fact "top secret".

"110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time" - comey

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
    exactly she didnt have the power the president has to declassify.
    nah that stuff was declassified and no longer legally secret. trump had a standing order that everything taken was declassified. case closed.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

All previously addressed. James Comey admitted there were no classified emails. I've posted his testimony many times now. Bottom line: Hillary Clinton broke no laws. There were no statutes under which Hillary Clinton could have been reasonably or fairly indicted.

Just the latest something you posted that you don't actually believe.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is not true. some of it was in fact "top secret".

"110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time" - comey

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

you are lying, and i have proved it with direct quotes directly from the source.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

James Comey UNDER OATH before Congress when discussing his investigation:

Comey: “Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.”

Rep. Cartwright: "According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document, right?"

Director Comey: "Correct."

Rep. Cartwright: "So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what's classified and what’s not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?"

Director Comey: "That would be a reasonable inference."

Furthermore, others in the State Department confirmed later that the little "c" markings in the document were placed there by mistake and the information was, in fact, not classified.

Now I'm quite sure the words "reasonable inference" are too big for you, but I assure you that I don't lie and you just got your ass handed to you AGAIN, you spectacular idiot.

And speaking of "reasonable", isn't it funny that you're leaving out the most important Comey conclusion of all? That no reasonable person would find that anything Hillary did was prosecutable?

Jmg likes this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Except for the times you do

Jmg likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

There's no use wasting time debating a fool who does not care about truth or reality. You're the type of person that, no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented, you do not have the unbiased capacity to keep an open mind and think for yourself. You're so blinded by hatred and resentment that all you want is to be right, even if you're not.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but you said:

"James Comey admitted there were no classified emails"

which is it? there were no classified materials, or there was classified information?