Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

Bottom line is this.

Trumps refusal to release his tax records means one thing. He is hiding something. Probably just how much of his wealth is avoiding taxes offshore and how many of his own businesses have foreign connections. It will all come out eventually, probably on Wikileaks.

And Putin's clear efforts to help Trump win are revealing as well. Hillary is his worst nightmare, because she knows how to use diplomatic, economic and military Superpower influence and she has Bill in her pocket. Trumps foreign policy is to become isolationist and withdraw from NATO, the west Pacific, and the middle east. Essentially he no longer wants America to be the Superpower. Russia loves this because every place we pull back they will try to occupy without a fight.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why didn't you guys care about those 30k emails? I am sure those are far more important than a tax return.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hiding something eh? Like a Sec of State paying 100K of personal money to set up a private server, AT HOME?!?!?! lol That's not even bringing up the questionable donors to the Clinton Foundation. Don't come at us with hiding something.

LMAO. The email thing is not clear but Putin's "effort" is? Sure, we got it. I am curious to know what you see with Putin's efforts that are so clear.

4. LSUTiga

Unproven speculation that a foreign government is trying sway an election in the US when concrete evidence has been shown that The Democrat party did just that. They actively and willfully sabotaged Bernie Sanders in an effort to steer the nomination to Hillary.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump broke no laws. This is pure Democrat witch hunts. Despicable.

6. LSUTiga

They worried sick brah, enjoy it. Ol Hillary's pussy is flapping like a mo jo.

7. LSUTiga

Here, you fuckers want to talk about Presidential candidates' ties to Russia? Let's talk about this. Who has BIGGER "ties"?

http://nypost.com/2016/07/31/report-raises-questions-about-clinton-cash-from-russians-during-reset/

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

If you are so sure about that then produce the evidence. I watched James Comey's testimony in it's entirety and the bottom line was that the entire "scandal" came down to three e-mails that were marked as "classified." The State Department says that two of these were mistakenly classified. If you will take the time to read the link I've provided over and over you will see exactly what I am talking about and will not have to take my word for it. This is from factcheck.org....

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/revisiting-clinton-and-classified-information/

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

He said there would be disciplinary measures taken that could range anywhere from admonishment to suspension and everything in between. He never said anyone would be in "deep shit."

She is not above the law.....but she never broke the law so saying she isn't above the law is redundant. She was careless in the fact that she used her personal e-mail address and server, to which she has publically admitted and apologized for. Comey was referring to inter-office punishments, disciplinary measures that would be equal to being forced to take a week leave without pay for threatening a co-worker. This whole "lock her up" thing is a fairy tale narrative that has been created by the far right and is in no way in line with reality.

This is what makes me laugh. You cannot accept the facts even when they are delivered by a lifelong conservative and a man, by anyone's measure, who is of impeccable character. Instead you go down conspiracy lane looking for a reason why.....

Yes and that is because what Richard Nixon did was a crime. What Hillary did was no where near a crime, except in the fantasy world that you live in, of course.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

BULLSHIT!