Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's pretty simple, don't want to be an idiot, open your damn eyes. It's not really difficult. Well, maybe for a fool.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She's a slimy bitch ain't she. You saying that where there's smoke there ain't no fire? You saying that something that has smelled like shit for years is really a rose. Remember how many times Edwin Edwards was investigated and tried before they fitted him with penitentiary attire? Crooked Hillary has a strong ring of truth to it.

If some powerful and high placed person in your town stole your money, burned down your business and raped your wife but got off each time would you say the same thing. It's tough to convict anybody with connections and lots of money for the best attorneys. To wit: O.J. Simpson.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Reality. C'mon. That's like saying OJ didn't kill Nicole. Like Crooked HIllary, he walked but that doesn't mean he/she didn't "do it." You think Bill happened upon a meeting, on a plane, at an airport, with the AG by chance? Not sure why the dumbass would do something so risky when the fix was already in.

That was tongue-in-cheek. It worked for Crooked Hillary.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

..."as he drew down on a $170 million line of credit from Deutsche Bank AG for a hotel project in Washington. Trump has said he will spend $200 million renovating the Old Post Office building, blocks from the White House. It’s scheduled to open this year."

..."based on the high end of value ranges for those assets listed in his financial disclosure form. A comparison with the disclosure he filed last year shows he sold corporate bonds and shares of U.S. companies including Apple Inc. and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.

Trump loaned about $50 million to his campaign but doesn’t plan on recouping the amount, he said in a June statement."

"Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump owes at least $250 million to banks for various real estate projects, according to his personal finance disclosure forms.

His creditors mostly are small firms, from New Jersey-based Amboy Bank to specialized real-estate firm Ladder Capital Finance LLC......

Citigroup, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. andMorgan Stanley are among the big Wall Street shops that do very little, if any, work with Trump-affiliated businesses. Bankers say that’s partly because Mr. Trump has moved away from developing multimillion-dollar real-estate projects to managing them and licensing the Trump name, reducing his need to borrow.....

When he does look for outside funds, Mr. Trump picks banks that offer the lowest interest rates — often as low as 2% that large investment banks cannot always offer, according to people familiar with his dealings. Private banks are usually able to offer lower rates and will accept a personal guarantee on a loan, whereas investment banks typically offer “non-recourse” loans that are secured with collateral such as property."
    http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/03/20/trumpwallst0320/

You were saying?

8 years ago? Can you be current or will you ask Josh to do this?

The financing was an allegation and that article states as such. And who said it was secret? Hard to keep something like lawsuits secret, especially in New York.

So? Who cares? BTW, he was a campaign and political advisor. Compared to earlier contracts, they didn't pay his ass very much and it's not like he lived over there. You'd (Josh) have been better off talking about his dealings with Marcos, and political nutjobs from Kenya, Zaire, and Somalia. He goes where the money is and he's been successful. Not much to see where this alleged Putin connection comes from.

Allegations....no facts.

Whaaaa? So the US branch of RT Today, funded by the Russian government, represents ALL government controlled media? Lol.

I'm tired as hell....I will address this tomorrow.

Trump courted the media....period. He did not call for them to commit espionage. As I posted elsewhere, espionage would include political or military information. Hillary has already said there was no such information on her server, which no longer exists BTW, and that the 30,000 missing emails were of a personal nature. So what exactly was he asking Russia to do? Let us know what brand of douche she uses?

The stench emanating from the Clinton Foundation and the millions it received from the Saudis is a far bigger story but neither you nor Josh will cover that one, eh?

And for the final pile of shit from Clinton....care to explain this? I mean after all, it involves the Russians.

"A company named Uranium One based in Canada needed approval to sell a 51-percent stake of the company to an arm of the Russian government called Rosatom.

SIEGEL: And the company Uranium One owned uranium mines in the United States.

BECKER: It did. It also owned stakes in large mines - very lucrative mines in Kazakhstan, and that actually was primarily what the Russian government was interested in. But because they had these mines in Wyoming, the deal required government approval.

SIEGEL: Uranium being a strategic commodity, and therefore it requires a rather high level of approval from the U.S.

BECKER: Yeah. Multiple agencies had to sign off on this including the State Department. And why that's interesting is that the men who had built and financed this company behind this deal were some of Bill Clinton's biggest donors, and one man, the chairman of the company, had donated, we found, 2.35 million dollars in donations that the Clinton Foundation had failed to disclose."
    http://www.npr.org/2015/04/23/40178...nked-to-russian-effort-to-buy-uranium-company

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Sorry broham but you passed this off as your own work.....you gave links so why not give credit to where it came from? I'ma hafta start calling you Melania.

Tiger in NC, LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No shit sherlock....you got something to rebut what I've stated about Trump's cozy relationship with the Russian Oligarchs or not? Because even more came out today about it....here you go
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/30/donald-trump-paul-manafort-ukraine-russia-putin-ties
    http://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/trump-s-financial-ties-to-russia-735243331842

there are several others too....but I am sure you'll find them for yourself just fine

7. Tiger in NC

So what....I've even said as much, dude, so please stop acting like I was trying to hide something....it makes you look remedial

I guess this means you still have nothing to say about Trump's cozy relationship with the Russians right?

8. Tiger in NC

You can believe whatever you like Shane but the facts are the facts. When it was all said and done James Comey could point to 3 e-mails that contained classified markings.....3......classified. Tomorrow's lunch menu is classified.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/revisiting-clinton-and-classified-information/

At least you are honest. However, it doesn't surprise me because you live in your own little universe where whatever you say is true and to hell with the facts. The fact that you cannot refute them means that you do not want to face them at all....typical stick your head in the sand behavior.

9. Tiger in NC

completely unrelated and, in fact, even her so-called e-mail scandal isn't a big deal. Comey could only point to three e-mails at the end of the day that had classified markings. careless, yes....criminal....not even close, hot shot.

10. Tiger in NC

Funny thing is with Trump it's that he always "didn't really mean it that way...." I'm a reasonable guy and if it happened once then he gets the benefit of the doubt.....but this is every day with him so, no, I believe the man meant what he said then got reprimanded by his campaign staff and other Republicans and had to walk it back. It's the same story every time with him.