Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You can split hairs all you want but the fact that he hasn't been loaned money by US banks since the 90's speaks volumes. The bottom line here is that Donald Trump's business practices have cost him his relationships with US banks. I don't know how you can honestly dispute this.

LIke I have said all along, I dismissed your source because it was a blog. Bengal's opinion about this means nothing to me because blogs are not more credible than articles that must adhere to the standards of journalism. I have no doubt that he believes the lines have been blurred.....I am sure there are some bloggers who would have all of us believe the same.

Were you able to open the link I provided? I have to assume not because there is no way in the world you could read the article and not see the difference in the two. The article actually contains quotes from bank officials to support and help explain their refusal to do business with Trump. It also goes on to say that even his relationship with Deutsche Bank has been strained after Trump defaulted on loans after the housing crash and it eventually turned legal. You have tried desperately to make this about the author of the blog and article but, in truth, it doesn't matter. The devil is always in the details and your blog post contains no details....the article cites plenty.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I read both. It is void of any evidence that Trump CANT get a loan from a US banks. The dudes assets are worth billions. It would not make sense that he could not leverage assets to get a loan.

You are financially stupid if you think that to be the case.

He is just getting better deals elsewhere.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

He hasn't been able to get a loan from them since the 90's. In fairness, as the article states, some of that is because the nature of his projects have changed. But make no mistake, the quote from the Wells Fargo exec who stated that no one would dare bring a Trump proposal before the board....is telling. There is no doubt that his string of bankruptcies and persistent renegotiating of debt terms has left them unwilling to work with him. I get it that you are a Trump hack and that even if he shit on an old ladies head you would find justification for it.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again. There was Zero Evidence he CANT GET A SINGLE LOAN FROM US BANKS.

That was your worthless claim.

yes. There is justification to shit on HRC

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

"In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation," Morell said.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats funny. Putin is actually a genius.

SO I guess that would Make Russia stronger than we all thought.

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

He might be. But the point is that trump is manipulatable because of his particular abnormal psychology.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And you call us sheep.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

NC, why no talk on Hillary's tie to ISIS?

http://observer.com/2016/08/clintons-former-employer-lafarge-faces-allegations-of-funding-isis/

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Today she's lying about lying. LMFAO.