Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/when-donald-trump-needs-a-loan-he-chooses-deutsche-bank-1458379806
    we'll see if this one works....if not, here are some direct quotes about the matter:

"Other Wall Street banks, after doing extensive business with Mr. Trump in the 1980s and 1990s, pulled back in part due to frustration with his business practices but also because he moved away from real-estate projects that required financing, according to bank officials.Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. andMorgan Stanley are among the banks that don’t currently work with him."
    "The lukewarm relations with banks is one reason Mr. Trump’s White House bid hasn’t received much financial support from Wall Street, bankers and fund managers say."

It goes on to say that even his relationship with Deutsche Bank has been strained as late as 2005 and Trump sued them over financing that he defaulted on during the housing crash.

2. Tiger in NC

Your source IS nothing but a blog.

3. Tiger in NC

read my last post where I reposted the link....it says very clearly that US banks pulled back from doing business with Trump. I don't know how much more clear I can make it.

Screwed up about what? That you posted a blog? That I posted an article that went into far greater detail? Which is it? Because I just don't see it. And I never tire of a good argument....especially when I know I am right.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't know how much more clear I can make this.....pulling back is not the same as blackballing. That's like saying pulling out is effective birth control.

Maybe you don't, I don't know. You dismissed my source for a reason that does not exist. Bengal even pointed out to you that the lines between blogs and articles have become blurred and there are blogs that are far more credible than some articles.

There just is no difference between what I linked and what you linked other than the amount of words. The same person wrote both. He/she cannot be an idiot at 10 and a genius at 1. You weren't right then, you aren't right now. Just about everyone has tried to point it out to you. No fool like an old fool.....or so the saying goes.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

tirk likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Hard to keep up. I gave up years ago.

this story was more interesting to me.

Looking ahead to the next installment of e-mails from WikiLeaks As U.S. armed forces attack ISIS in Libya, WikiLeaks is poised to remind us that ISIS is in Libya — indeed, that ISIS is ISIS — thanks to disastrous policies championed by Hillary Clinton as President Obama’s secretary of state. Also raised, yet again, is the specter of Mrs. Clinton’s lying to Congress and the American people — this time regarding a matter some of us have been trying for years to get answers about: What mission was so important the United States kept personnel in the jihadist hellhole of Benghazi in 2012? Specifically, did that mission involve arming the Syrian “rebels” — including al-Qaeda and forces that became ISIS — just as, at Mrs. Clinton’s urging, our government had armed Libyan “rebels” (again, jihadists) to catastrophic effect? It has been less than two weeks since WikiLeaks rocked the Clinton campaign on the eve of the Democratic convention by leaking hacked e-mails illuminating DNC efforts to rig the nomination chase in Clinton’s favor. Now the organization’s founder, Julian Assange, has announced that WikiLeaks is soon to publish highly sensitive government e-mails that demonstrate Hillary Clinton’s key participation in efforts to arm jihadists in Syria. Just as in Libya, where Mrs. Clinton championed the strategy of arming Islamist “rebels,” the Syrian “rebels” who ultimately received weapons included the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, and ISIS. The Daily Wire and other outlets are reporting on Assange’s comments, published by Democracy Now. Clearly, we should not take Assange’s word for what is to be gleaned from the hacked records, which he says include some 17,000 e-mails “about Libya alone.” Let’s see if he has what he says he has. But it is worth setting the stage, because what is known is outrageous and has not been given nearly enough attention — largely because Beltway Republicans were complicit in the Obama-Clinton policy of allying with Islamists, and thus have shown no interest in probing the inevitably disastrous fallout. As I have been pointing out for years, for example, we have never gotten to the bottom of why the State Department, under Mrs. Clinton’s direction, had an installation in Benghazi, one of the world’s most dangerous places for Americans.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...-arm-syrian-rebels-al-qaeda-isis-libya-turkey

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Damn, they are right up there with Ted Bundy. This one makes sense that the Clintons had him whacked too:

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

I had always thought that the Seal hit was ordered by Pablo Escobar or maybe the Ochoa brothers but since Seal was flying tons of cocaine into Arkansas on a regular basis while Bill was governor there has to be a connection.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

She probably threatened to end Bernie. Thats why he caved so quick.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Comey too

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james