Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I've got news for you Slick. You can hate Hillary and love this country. I spent 20 years defending the freedoms you enjoy. How about you Slick? How many for you?

KyleK, LSUTiga, shane0911 and 3 others like this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

damn, posts like this make me want the rep button back. 20 for me too, Sir

LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I've got news for you Slick. You can hate Hillary and love this country. I spent 20 years defending the freedoms you enjoy. How about you Slick? How many fo
    I was in the USAF from 1966 - 1986. Retired E-8. How about you?

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

retired in 95 E-7 Army. last tour was in recruiting and was effin' brutal. i went from the us armor school and playing golf every day at 1600 to mcallen, tx and having trouble ordering at taco bell.
    best people in the world but they had trouble thinking white bread recruiter was acting in their best interest. i decided 20 was it for me

LSUTiga and CajunlostinCali like this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Damn.....do I need to remind you?
    [​IMG]

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Lol @Tiger in NC

Homie, you come with tax returns? We talkin bout practice man! Get that weak ass shit out of here. Nothing about Trump and his taxes could make him even .00001 as slimy and unethical as that wretched cunt you are going to vote for and I don't even like the guy.

And as for dumbo. Loving this country is why we hate that stupid bitch. What the hell is your excuse.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

All's fair....they are missing a great opportunity. Then again, it might raise these issues too.....

"Hillary Clinton and her husband former President Bill Clinton made almost $28 million last year and paid about $10 million or 36% of that in federal taxes, according to tax returns her campaign released Friday.

Hillary Clinton used a limited liability company — ZFS Holdings, LLC — to receive her speech income and royalties from her books. Delaware state records show ZFS was created in February, 2013, just eight days after Clinton stepped down as secretary of state and began making paid speeches.

Bill Clinton’s use of a similar entity for his speech and business income drew press attention earlier this year because of concern about so-called “shell” or “pass-through” companies being used to shield income from taxation.

The Clintons gave just over $3 million to charity in 2014, about 11 percent of their overall income. Almost all of it was directed into a family foundation which doles out money to other charities and is separate from the better-known Clinton Foundation, a global charity they started.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign also disclosed a breakdown of paid Clinton speeches in 2013, showing that Bill and Hillary got a collective $5.8 million for speeches to banks, investment firms, private equity funds, asset management companies, bank lobbies and the like. Bill Clinton brought in a total of $13.1 million in speech fees that year, while Hillary was paid about $9.7 million.

Their total charitable donations since 2007 came to nearly $15 million, although that figure does not appear to include speaking fees they directed to the Clinton Foundation, which is operated as a charity. Clinton aides say those speeches were delivered on behalf of the foundation, so related payments are not considered income for the Clintons despite the fact that the fees pass through their speakers’ bureau and the charitable speeches are often indistinguishable from the paid ones."
    http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-releases-eight-years-of-tax-returns-120882

Yep, that's right, just like us....that's what they keep saying.

Winston318 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't forget they killed Vince Foster, Ron Brown, a few others.

tirk likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yeah bit trump made a joke.

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

But this goes to the heart of one of my problems with the modern Republican party.....you do not care about reality. Reality is that there was an investigation by the FBI which was headed by James Comey, a lifelong Republican, who made a public statement to say what I had been saying all along.....what she did was careless but no where near criminal. Comey defended his decision two days later before a congressional committee. But none of that matters to you guys. Same story with Benghazi. All of this talk, conjecture, bluster.....but after 9 investigations.....nothing.

Tiga, when you make statements like this you lose all credibility. How many times has the man made a statement only to say a day later that all of us were crazy to think that what he said was racist, sexist, treasonous, etc. Fool me once, Tiga......