Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Only your friend know your secrets,
    So only he could reveal it.
    And who the cap fit, let them wear it!
    Who the cap fit, let them wear it!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What do they stand for? What is their plan to make the country a better place? How do they plan to reduce poverty and provide the opportunity to succeed for all.?
    They do voice many platitudes that have merit but they show no evidence of they have a plan or the tools to achieve them. There is no seriousness in them.

tirk likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Exactly they are all weak ass pos sellouts who stand for nothing anymore. McConnell and boehner are a fucking disgrace. They sold out to Obama at every turn and shit all over the party in the process. They are as much to blame as the muslim in many instances.

uscvball likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Did you see the ABC interview where it seems he doesn't even know Russia is in the Ukraine? This dude is the most dangerous political candidate I've ever seen in my entire life.

5. LaSalleAve

Dude, you are completely oblivious to what has gone on in Washington over the past 8 years if you think McConnell and Boehner sold out to Obama at every turn. I love ya homie, but damn that's batshit.

6. LaSalleAve

Better than Charles in Charge

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, no its not. That is exactly what they did and why crying John is no longer speaker. They don't even talk tough anymore

8. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

Yes, I can see why you want to change the subject. Hard to defend Trump, eh?

How is the Clinton Foundation "hiding something" if you know all about it? The donations are a public record!

I spelled it out. Maybe you should read the post again.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No its far from batshit on the major issues at least for me.

batshit is thinking they aren't sellouts. you've already shown your emotions are much stronger than your objectivity.

10. LaSalleAve

So you are gonna sit there and say this congress, and congressmen like McConnell, who acted like Cicero and Cato, vowed to never do anything Obama wanted even if it was good for the country, the dudes who wouldn't have worked with Obama even if his ideas would have created world peace and fixed every problem in the world, are sell outs?

What has happened is the looney tunes you guys listen to have pushed you so far to the right that you need the Hubble telescope to see first base.

So let's name some of these things that McConnel and company have worked with Obama on. Can you name any? Not calling him a Muslim piece of shit doesn't count.

Whatever happened to perspective. Why is it all or nothing, black and white no grey?

Tiger in NC likes this.