Trump, his Taxes and the Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 28, 2016.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Tiger in NC: If you don't mind, I am simply curious. Are you an ardent Hillary supporter, or a democratic determined to have a democrat in the white house, or, I suppose, both?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

do you have any proof to the contrary?

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Good questions. I voted for Bernie in the NC primary. At this point I suppose I fall into the category of #nevertrump and Hillary represents our best chance at ensuring that. I have voted for Republicans in the past.....GWB twice, George HW Bush once, but feel the party has veered so far right that I cannot even consider them. The fact that John Kasich couldn't get traction in the primaries is evidence of this.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Haha really, now we are talking about foreign money and you don't mention the wc? Now that is a real knee slapper. She turned the office of sec of state into a brothel.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I didn't have any proof that the watch a guy on the street corner tried to sell me wasn't a Rolex but my gut instinct told me not to be a sucker.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You: Trump is blackballed from all US banks and they won't loan him any more money.
    Me (WSJ): small firms, from New Jersey-based Amboy Bank to specialized real-estate firm Ladder Capital Finance LLC......

Citigroup, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. andMorgan Stanley are among the big Wall Street shops that do very little, if any, work with Trump-affiliated businesses. Bankers say that’s partly because Mr. Trump has moved away from developing multimillion-dollar real-estate projects to managing them and licensing the Trump name, reducing his need to borrow....."

Homey......were you right or wrong? And I would like to see a legit link from the source you used as proof that Trump is blackballed from ALL US banks and can't get a loan. Of course I used a source because I have no personal knowledge of Trump's bank dealings. I gave full credit. Let's not make this into a source debate. You made a post, now you need to prove what you claimed.

Do I need something else beyond the WSJ? Where is YOUR link to prove he is blackballed from ALL US banks?

You are better than this. I know exactly what Deutsche Bank is....they have a YUGE US subsidiary but the point was really that they offer the best interest rate so why wouldn't Trump use them? That's the point. Do you pick a bank with a higher interest rate for a loan?

This is comical. First you get all pissy because nobody wanted to take the time to refute someone else's article that you completely cut and pasted. You claimed a victory, so I took the time to address all but one of your claims. And now you want to question the legitimacy of what I said because it came from.....the Wall St Journal? Lol. Dude....your article has absolutely ZERO evidence to support what was claimed. None. Where is the legit source to prove that Donald is blackballed by ALL US banks. It's absurd and I think you know that so you turn the issue around and claim that the WSJ post is not good enough? For fucks's sake, it's one more bit of proof than you gave, which is none.

The information about the loans from US banks came directly from an official financial disclosure filing. I suppose you can just claim he lied but then it means you wouldn't entertain the truth no matter what. I get why you like Hillary so much.

First of all, this is incorrect. With the exception of the very last reply, which I did give a link for, those comments are all my opinion. There is no link needed or required. If you want proof of what Manafort did, it's not hard to find. And BTW, did you even read what I said, because I basically said Manafort is a shady greedy scumbag. Do you really need a link for that?

My opinions/questions throughout the rest of it, were me asking YOU for proof of your allegations that Trump essentially took money from Putin. There is no proof there. Your guy Josh threw shit against the wall. Where is his link for proof? Where is yours?

tirk, Winston1 and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Unless you are Moosechelle and then you can't truly love your country until your husband becomes President. And now after 8 years it's the greatest country on Earth. Shallow, scummy bitch.

Winston1, Bengal B and HalloweenRun like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Owned

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I have voted Dem the last four. Would never vote for Trump, but I view Clinton as despicable ... So I am not voting. While I do not like a lot of Bernie's positions, I would have voted for him, and taken my chances with the outcome, since I believe though he is a little misguided, but sincere and honest.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Last I heard, Hillary isn't a man but as Secretary of State, she signed off on a deal that gave a Russian company ownership of 1/5 of the uranium production rights here is the US. That same Russian company hired Bill to give a speech and they made a sizable donation to the Clinton Foundation. That gift was not declared by Hillary as Obama had asked for.

He is not touting getting out of NATO. He is setting down conditions for continued funding and participation. Thank GOD. It's about fucking time. NATO is shit, IMO as is just about every international organization/foundation. The US gives more, participates more, and takes it up the ass more than any other country.

[​IMG]

I can't even debate at this point with such a ridiculous comment.

I already did. I suggest you pick up a copy of Clinton Cash or watch the documentary. I'll say it for the 30th time. I don't watch cable news unless there is some type of "incident" in which case I turn to CNN first and then flip around. I pretty much never flip to MSNBC. I do take a general glance at headlines from different outlets because that's a good indication of what they are trying to push and conservative outlets have been pushing this quite a bit.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    tirk likes this.