Trump Ends DACA Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Sep 4, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The media can't keep up. Trump is working with Dems now so they are unsure how to attack him so back to Russia I guess.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I say his narcissism and stupidity exceed his racism. After getting blasted by 76% of this country he's afraid he's not getting the love he needs, and he's too stupid to understand that no gesture is ever going to ingratiate himself with decent Americans (i.e. Democrats). I don't see him mentioning this "deal" at any of his rallies any time soon.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

See even Rex doesnt know what to say.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Say what? I said what I wanted and knew to say.

Still, the Orange Buffoon denies that he made any deals. He said this morning "no wall, no deal". Which means there's no deal.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don't think you've quite grasped it buddy. Nancy & Chuck are making nice.....in fact Donnie has a much longer and deeper history with the democrats. He's contributed more money to Chuck, HRC the democrat party etcetera than he spent as a candidate. Didn't he get awards from the NAACP and other African American organizations for his good works? He's one of yours.
    While you have a point about his narcissism you ignore the fact the most narcissistic politians are in the democrat party. He fits right in with them. As I noted and predicted continually from the time he entered the race, he was, is and always will be a New York democrat. He's just coming back home. You should welcome him with open arms.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Ha,.. you keep him, he's your's,.. an idea,.. dims and repugs could work together and kick his ass to the curb.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. VHSTiger

VHSTiger Freshman

No shit. IconLOL.gif

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"One of ours" doesn't deny climate change, doesn't mock disabled reporters, doesn't collude with Russians against our democracy, doesn't try to kick 32 million people off medical insurance coverage, doesn't equate protesters to white supremacists, doesn't eviscerate the EPA, doesn't appoint fundy Supreme Court justices, doesn't attack freedom of the press, and on and on and on. He's REPUBLICAN through and through, and just because Pelosi and Schumer have made a fool of that buffoon in this past week and forever obliterated that "art of the deal" phony persona doesn't mean he's anything else.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Me thinks he protests too much

10. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member