Trump drones VIP ragheads

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the media is saying trumps is threatening to vioate international law with his targets of these sites in iran. like you can targeet cultural sites and shit.

well, i just so happen to have a degree in international law from LSU class of 2018.

you can ignore international law. its not enforced by anyone with any balls, and its often just some acdemic fuckeads and judges from somali or china on some board of faggots in brussels or the UN. the international criminal court spends most of its time hating the US and israel and ignoring african warlords. international law is nothing and means about as much as the law banning you and your pals enjoying some weed on your backyard porch on a relaxing evening. the laws are stupid, enacted by fuckwads and not enforced.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you an international lawyer? I want to sue England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand for talking weird.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Sourdoughman and el005639 like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

havent been to law school, just have a bachelors in international law and also american government from when i went back to school as an old man a few years ago. it was fun. yunno how in college there is often some old dude in class? that was me. i took a 17 year break from school and then returned.

anyways, here is a trump quote:

“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn’t work that way,”

thats correct. international law be damned.

if anyone cared about international law the japanese would be forced to admit and apologize to korea for making their women into their personal prostitute army during the war, and shitloads of other stuff. but they dont. you cant make em. international law is toothless. unless the US is the guy making the claim agaisnt you , just forget it.

also all the killings obama did with drones, killed lots of innocent collateral. violation of international law. who cares

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Frankly, we are the law.

mctiger, Sourdoughman and Jmg like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its because you don't understand his humor. He basically shoved the liberal agenda right up their asses and they didn't even realize it

HalloweenRun and Sourdoughman like this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You're home. Go drunk.

Sourdoughman and shane0911 like this.
  7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

All these assholes keep talking about the dire consequences if we are “kicked out” of Iraq. All of those BS statements are based on everything else staying status quo. Mindless. The simple, freakin obvious answer is to ABANDON the entire region. Let those that depend on oil coming out of the gulf keep the shipping lanes open and the Straits Of Hormuz open. If the Shia and Sunni idiots want to go at it, fine. Let the ISIS State exist in the desert. If we are not there, we are not hated.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

if we ever fully left, oil would skyrocket.

9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

As I hear it, the US is the number one oil producer now ..... skyrocketing prices would not really be a bad thing for the US based oil companies.

el005639 likes this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Are we still talking about Chuck Todd? ....