Trump drones VIP ragheads

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Jan 2, 2020.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

furduknfish likes this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Our military might is clear without flexing; in the meantime half of Baton Rouge is borderline third world and our schools generally suck. National debt is Monopoly money. Spend spend spend. Who are our debtors? They smile every time we entangle ourselves. This helps the rich and hurts everyday Americans.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't conflate domestic, state, national and geopolitical into one neat little package. You know it doesn't work that way. If you don't you should.

Look, when and if Trump fucks up I will call him on it. This wasn't it. This was a very clear message to Iran and they doubled down and did it again tonight just to make sure they got it.

Iran isn't about to do jack shit. They know that hammer is coming right for their little Persian balls if they do.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Nice to have a president strike instead of one that bribes with billions of dollars.

HalloweenRun, shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  5. shane0911

6. watson1880

President Two Scoops just popped more terrorists with a second droning operation. Command and control is getting its head served.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...rstrikes-kill-six-pro-iran-militia-commanders

...various other social media sources reporting that US air strikes targeting Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units umbrella grouping of Iran-backed Shi’ite militias near camp Taji north of Baghdad, have killed six people and critically wounded three, an Iraqi army source said late on Friday.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  7. watson1880

Looks like someone has yet to pick up their luggage.
    [​IMG]

8. lsu-i-like

It’s all related. You don’t think not spending billions spinning your wheels in the mud would be better for the US? I do. War profiteers love it, but I’m not on their Christmas card list.

How much debt per capita do we have to accumulate to turn the ME into a western utopia? It’s pretty fucking high today and we don’t got much to show for it.

I forgot y’all love you some fireworks, though.

9. shane0911

No it's not all related but it is beside the point and you have once again mixed up being involved in a war and zapping a few asshole terrorist with a drone strike.

Relax, it will all be over soon.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. lsu-i-like

A lot of folks are saying this will usher in WWIII. I’m not there yet, but Iran didn’t do 9/11, Saudi Arabia did. But we’re kissing Saudi’s ass and vilifying Iran. It’s complicated, and America is all entangled up in the middle of it with black ops and CIA shit, not to mention military.

I don’t understand why we’re so hands on across the globe, especially the ME. We’re strong enough to defend ourselves should anyone feel frisky. Are we net saving money by warmongering over oil?

Some portion of the money not spent playing world police, maybe not 1:1, could be spent domestically to build infrastructure, pay down national debt, improve social programs, or even better - lower taxes so people can keep more of the money they earn.

What am I missing? Please educate me; I can’t get a straight answer from the media who’s always fucking lying.

It is pretty obvious our primary process is compromised by monied interests - Joe Biden is the DNC front runner and can’t get through a complete thought, not to mention the sexual predator vibe he gives off.

I am very skeptical of our freedoms, I think we’re being robbed. I’m not full anti-Trump, he’s probably been the most libertarian and pro-America president we’ve had in modern history.