trump/desantis poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Nov 15, 2022.

?

who would vote for, donny t, or or ronny d?

1. i would vote for orange fat donald

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. i would vote for ron desanctimonious

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i watched it. its political theater. the "criminal referrals" dont mean anything. nothing will happen, which is what we have been telling you guys for years and years.

@Winston1 , would you say the walls are closing in ? whats the ETA on trump behing bars? 6 months ? 40 years? never? do me a solid and take a guess.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dunno, but if you mean kanye, then @LSUpride123 is correct. kanye is not a white supremacist. he is black. if anything he is a black supremacist that think jews stole that title and that god's chose people are actually the blacks, not the jews. i dont believe in god so i dont really argue about who the actual god's chosen are. perhaps you think its whites. thats fine.

i dont agree with kanye but i would still have lunch with him. being near a person does not indicate agreement. i dont think trump is a black supremacist zionist weirdo crazy man like kanye is. trump is america first. that nigga loves him some USA, which is great. i do too!

3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Merrick Garland has pretty much resisted going where no other AG has gone. If he changes course here, OMG!

4. rockwallfan

meanwhile, at Mar a Lardo
    upload_2022-12-19_15-56-38.jpeg

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I don’t have cable, but I have the internet. You’re missing the forest for the trees. Hunter isn’t the issue. I mean, yeah, he is, but if you think it’s ok that our media and the intelligence community can tell the people it’s all a lie and it’s all fabricated and made up, then that’s your business. The act of what they accomplished is disgusting. But yeah, Jan 6

6. BAY0U BENGAL

Serious question about your show…. Are they getting actual testimony, or is there a good bit of hearsay? Because if they are showing evidence where trump made phone calls and meetings with proud oath keepers, then that would make me believe he was stealing the democracy

7. BAY0U BENGAL

Except I don’t watch any of that. But thank you for projecting

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

One can only hope that's John Kerry's blood, maybe Teresa fragged that worthless Frankenstein clone. Nah probably fragged by a real soldier.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

I thought he was orange. Ketchup is red. Should’ve been a bottle of carrot juice

10. rockwallfan

well, if you call Hope Hicks, Kelly Ann Conway, Bill Barr, Pat Cipollone Ivanka Trump, Eric Herschmann, and so many others videoed sworn testimony as being hearsay...then yes, you will probably call it hearsay. Also, there was Roger Stone, Donald Trump, Mike Flynn and others taped during the lead up. It's all from trumps inner circle. otherwise, it would've been worthless. you've intentionally made yourself blind and deaf from all of the evidence about an insurrection the jan 6 committee has put out there, but you know everything about Hunter and the Chinese, and who knows what else about Biden and other national subjects? I obviously gave you too much credit.
    Let's see what the GOP have in their report, due out in a week I guess. we can compare the quality and wealth of evidence.
    and, as Mitch McConnell said the other day, "the whole country knows whose responsible for Jan 6".