trump/desantis poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Nov 15, 2022.

?

who would vote for, donny t, or or ronny d?

1. i would vote for orange fat donald

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. i would vote for ron desanctimonious

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I don’t need to show you anything.

Your personal education is on you.

It’s interesting how quickly you changed the topic.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That's what they do, ignore obvious corruption to focus on something that didn't happen because Trump hurt their feelings. Clueless to the end around that is happening to our once great Nation right in front of their eyes!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We get it. “Mountain” of evidence. Yet, Trump is busy playing golf for 2 years dragging his nuts across your free mental space.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

We’ll see. The delay, delay, delay tactics have about run their course. Then we’ll see how he blows everything up because, afterall, he is Donald J Trump.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You do realize everyone thinks the digital cards are stupid, right? You keep bringing up this insurrection, but there’s no evidence other than “just look you guys, look”. I’ve already made my opinions on that topic very clear. The thing about these files, is that I don’t know what’s on them. So many made up stories about how they were nuclear secrets and then a ton of speculation. But that speculation keeps bringing forth investigations, and so far, nothing. But you keep being cool with the CCP running psy-ops, as long as you get your man

shane0911 likes this.
  6. rockwallfan

not everyone, apparently. trump's made a nice bit off of this grift. and as for the insurrection, how do you know there is no evidence, by your own admission, you haven't watched a bit of the jan 6 hearings. only heard what tucker, hannity, oan, and newsman have said, which is hardly the story. until you've watched the evidence be laid out and how it all leads back to trump, your opinions from a blind point of view mean zero. as far as the CCP running spy-ops...maybe so. Russia is also out to ruin our country. those 2 would love nothing more than to see us have another civil war. fricking nuts on the left and fricking nuts on the right. no middle ground. and it's only getting worse. things any human with half a brain should realize "this doesn't pass the smell test" passes the smell test with large groups. imo, if you aren't out to learn the truth then you become the problem.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you want us to believe, that after all these years, all these investigations, yall are just like waiting to arrest him?

No. Its horsehit. If you guys had back speeding tickets some Lefty moron would have arrested him.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. rockwallfan

Whatever, Einstein.
    I don’t normally agree with @Bayou Bengal11 but at least he makes some sort of sense and adds constructive conversations. I don’t know him (or any of you) from Moses and he may not be in the middle politically but I want to think he’ll take in the evidence if/when trials take place and make an honest conclusion based on the evidence. Some of you other guys are hopeless.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How does it feel to be part of the problem? I say that because you obviously don't want to know the truth. If you did you would never have given a shred of credibility to the J6C because to quote Lizzy "this isn't about the truth, its about keeping Trump from being President ever again"

Now ask yourself, regardless of how you feel about him (Trump) is it really "democratic" to have a dozen uniparty members organize a witch hunt on our dime because "they" don't like him. The reason? No not because he broke any laws, if that were true he would have been in jail a long time ago, think about it, if he had REALLY broken the law, any law, as hated as he is by anyone with a D (remember they've held all the cards for a while) he would have been under the jail. The reason is he exposed them for what they are.

You won't allow common sense to enter your brain, well the tds won't. No sir, you've been sold a bill of goods and you took out a mortgage on your house to buy it.

Keep listening to Lizzy and CNN and Rachel Madcow, this is all a publicity stunt bud. A psyop of our own corruption!

10. rockwallfan

The reason Trumps not in jail is because we, as a country, has never done that. That’s always been other countries. They’re going to give him every chance not to go on trial, I believe. That’s a road we’d prefer not go down. But it appears he’s broken multiple serious laws that just can’t be overlooked.
    And do you remember when he called for Biden to be jailed just before the election. And you claim it’s only coming from the left?