Military Trump abandons the Kurds

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Your disingenuous, I have sided many time with you on this forum when it came to trump. I dont believe we will solve anything in the ME. So get out and let the fuckers kill each other. Our guys are more valuable to me than theirs period. If they start shit again obliterate them from the sky.

HalloweenRun, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This so many times over

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You dont understand Pride. A "general" disagrees with Trump! In Winston's mind a "general" any "general" should be listened to and believed over everyone even the president.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

to be fair to trump Its been left to the US....again....

trump has lost patience with European countries who won’t assist the US. He is tired of protecting countries both militarily and economically who prefer that the US continue to keep doing so. his timing sucks but I digress...
    NATO is afraid of pushing erdogan to putin. that’s why they leave it to the U S but I suspect he’s closer than they know....

at a minimum he’s removed troops who could appear to be adversarial to a NATO ally...

the only problem is the turks hit them anyway ...

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@el005639 Oops it appears rather than being sent home they’re being reassigned to another war zone. Sort of ruins the narrative.
    NEW — US troops withdrawn from northern Syria will be redeployed to Iraq, Kuwait and possibly Jordan, a US official says

• US troops stationed in Iraq may be conducting cross-border operations against ISIS in Syria, per official

— Sky News

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh, so you should be happy now right? Back to killing ME people and all.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Like I said, if there were only 50 troops they are not grunts but professional soldiers. A lot of them are probably some kind of special forces.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No just disappointed in the blind adherence to Trump and ridiculous excuses made for his incompetence and venality

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh you. I would actually support removing all troops from the ME but even I understand some areas are of greater importance than others. Syria is of no value.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Why don’t you study a little geography and learn why Turkey, Russia and Iran are so invested in control? Syria has been a keystone to the ME for thousands of years