Military Trump abandons the Kurds

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yep you’re right Congress didn’t authorize and has surrendered its power to declare war long ago. Don’t worry I’m not blaming Trump for that :). This has been a failure of both executive and congressional leadership for too long. To be sure the Congress has not fulfilled its responsibility and likely is incapable of doing so.
    However the present chaos is his in the main. Again IT’S NOT A QUESTION OF HOW LONG BUT HOW. President Chaos is showing his complete lack of understanding, care for consequences and basic humanity in his mishandling of this situation. https://apple.news/AfE3jDmuMS8S_eHg83L5qlQ

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A little strong eh Winston? You do realize these are not the Kurds that worked so well with us in Iraq right? You do realize they are a bunch of wild animals, terrorist that have no right to warrant protection. You know this right? Turkey was coming, it's best our boys are out of the way.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Dude the last place you want to be is between 2 people that hate each other

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Shane, Shane, Shane are you calling general Allen and the other soldiers who have called out against what is happening liars? Yes there are Kurds just as you say....however those aren’t the Kurds being attacked by the Turks. Those Kurds took the brunt of the fighting against ISIS sacrificing 11,000 to the effort. Our service people praised them as allies. Try again.
    As to your last comment, our boys have been in that same position for years without a problem. It’s only when Trump gave Erdogan permission that Turkey attacked.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No the right place is between them if you duty is to protect your allies. To abandon them is dishonor and cowardice. Of course old bone spurs is the definition of a coward.
    We had been there for years with no problem. It’s only since Trump gave permission to the Turks to attack that the danger was so great. Trump opened the door to the danger by sucking up to another dictator. He has blood on his hands. How anyone who has served thinks he’s anything but scum is beyond me.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Again not about trump, about enough of our guys coming home crippled or dead. Understand that. And you do not know me or anything about me, so keep the coward statement to yourself.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Both the Kurds and the Turks are our allies here. So we don't need to be between them. I agree the way we got out was bad, but I agree with us being out.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sport to be clear the coward I referenced was Trump. As to the guys stationed with the Kurds, they suffered fewer casualties than other places because THE KURDS DID THE FIGHTING!