Trev opened his mouth again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Dec 7, 2003.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

trev alberts is just a yankee. I dont know where he is from but it aint the south.

He doesnt understand how seriously the south takes its football.

I would suggest to him he better stay up north and keep kissing that ABC ass. It is rediculous the way all these ABC announcers are playing up their Pac 10 . Because they dont have any ties to the Southeastern conference they are pushing their University Of Screwed Cal e 4 knee yah agenda.

I for one will be sending a letter to these people at ABC for the biased coverage during this event.

Where was all this USC indignation when they were number 2 and thinking it was LSU that would be screwed.

They have played one less game because of no championship in the Pac 10. Both LSU and Oklahoma have 1 more win than the so called number 1 ranked trojans and how can they compare to the teams LSU has faced in the last 7 or 8 weeks.

I am pulling for Michigan so hard and the winner of the Sugar bowl will be the National Champs.

I will say that Oklahoma screwed the pouch and even though i think they are right to be considered one of the best 2 teams in the country: when you lose has always been important.

Mark May is right in that Oklahoma is not even the champions of their conference. That should matter but it doesnt because USC has no championship game to have to endure.

Make this championship game business required or dont allow any conference to have one. Since USC is talking about everything being fair and all.

USC makes me sick. They cant even sell out their final game when it is such an important one and you couldnt even hear the crowd at the game.

Playoff for the 4 best teams in the country to be judged by the BCS formula. The winners of the top two BCS games from the bowls play a National Championship game.

Thats my solution anyway.

As for starting the Year next year for LSU/USC im all for it. Bring it on you scank Trojans.

Geaux Tigers