Trap Games

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This weekend worries me. Doesn't matter how good your coach is games like this weekend with the pigs will be hard to for Kelly to get the team to focus. It's at their house, they are coming off a loss and this is their bowl game. Their QB is scary. Kelly better drill in their heads to forget Bama and play the pigs like it's for the Natty.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Brian addressed the trap aspect today in his presser. I think this game will tell us if we have any leaders on the team. It's on the coaches to prepare the team. It's on the players to execute and perform. The Hogs opened as a 3 point favorite. I expect the line to move in our favor as the week progresses.

65Grad and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

11 am. Temp in the 30's.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

5. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I've got a good feeling about the rest of the season. The players know they can loose (FSU and UT) and they have fought too hard to get where they are today. I would be shocked and extremely disappointed if we lost any game remaining on the schedule. CBK will have them ready!

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The pigs still worry me.

Chipeace and Herb like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Total trap game and even more so with the line, a bit shocked to see them as a favorite. I expect a LOT of people to load up on LSU. This is not a good thing

8. Herb

Herb Founding Member

As far as coaches go, Pittman scares me more than Jimbo but as far as talent goes A&M scare me more than R-Kansas.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I understand what you're saying, but I don't get the feeling that's it a trap game. CBK has built a special connection with this group and it shows every time they hit the field. It's hard to put a finger on it, but CBK has the players playing for one another and really believing in him and the staff and that's something special ,considering this group has only been together a few months. Despite all the obstacles that stood in CBK's way when he took the job, he has this team hyper-focused and on a mission and that's a dangerous combination. I see us winning by 3 TDs or more.

65Grad and Hou-duco like this.
  10. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/
    This is the web site I use to check odds. As you can see we are a 3 point favorite.