Trannie kids in texas

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Feb 26, 2017.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

There it is right there. She is happy. And even if he is now a she, he/she is back to being the person you grew up with. It's really that simple. And who's to say, maybe one day you will understand it. Because you didn't stop being a brother you have a chance to one day know. I bet you were a good brother to grow up with.

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Because why think its either? Why do you have to see it as a disorder at all? My hope that I was referring to is for people to let people just be who they are without having to hang a disorder label on them.
    Its not a weakness; I absolutely totally agree; which is why I take 300 mg of Bupropion HCL every morning. Go find someone else to preach this sermon to.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You are missing my point entirely here. IF it is, WHY is it "hanging a label"? There is stigma associated with that point of view. I'm not convinced one way or the other. But if it is a disorder, why is that a problem?

Apologies if I came across as preaching. That wasn't my intention at all and it certainly wasn't personal. The fact remains that most of America views mental and psychological disorders as something different and less than medical problems with a pathological genesis.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well this is just silly.

At no point has anyone claimed any of these people aren't "good" or "great persons". Fallacy trying to appeal to emotions. I understand everyone has their own story, but it doesn't change the fact of biology.

And its not complicated at all with regards to special treatment. If you have a penis you use the mens room because that is what you are.

Or are we ignoring science now because of feelings?

No, the real issue is forced acceptance. Just like gay Marriage. Again, maybe not alls Trans feel like that but the vocal majority do and make silly protests over bathroom acceptance.

We could have given gays the exact same legal rights under civil unions, but that wasn't good enough. They wanted that word because it meant acceptance.

My kids have a right to be comfortable in a public restroom away from males. I should not have to change my life for less than 1% of the population.

I know and work with a Trans. I treat him no different. I could give a "F" less as long as he does his work.

At the end of the day its not normal. These people need to see doctors and understand wtf is going on.

I don't give a rip about adults who make this choice, but parents that let their 8 year old kid gender change need to be punched.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Forced acceptance? So wait, what kind of person do you have to be to be forced to accept someone in the first place? If you have to be forced to accept a human being, im sorry friend, you're the problem.

And before you talk about pedophiles and murderers, they don't count. By most accounts transgender people are normal law abiding citizens just like you and I, some are criminals and pervs just like some straight, gay, and non trans people are as well.

No one is asking for special treatment, just non discrimination.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Who are "most accounts?" It may be normal to you but it's pretty weird and sick to most of us

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I can't speak for anyone else but I take his comment to mean that trans-anything people or LGBTQ folks are not merely looking to avoid discrimination. I used to see it that way. But over the years, I've come to see a significant shift, whereby there is absolute pressure to not only acknowledge, but embrace their life, lifestyle, and accept their version of it as ''normal''. If someone doesn't see it as normal, it doesn't make them wrong, nor does it make them hateful bigots.

That's where the LGBTQ/Trans crowd loses legitimacy with me. Anyone who doesn't ''accept'' them, is automatically a hater, a bigot, a "___phobe", a politically incorrect asshole. If all they wanted was just to live normally, there would be no need for dishonest backlash.

LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Forced acceptance with regards to accepting it as normal. It's not. Just like gays aren't normal in either the statistical or practical sense.

I already said I don't treat them different. But I CAN disagree with it as being normal. Which is what these laws try to do.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

vball taught me most of the bad words I know.
    I figured it meant a mustache.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Wth is a canal broom. Prolly don't wanna know.