Trannie kids in texas

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Feb 26, 2017.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Then by your logic, it is a mental disorder and should be treated as such.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yes, it's plausible. Should it be the standard by which we make laws and behave as a society? No. It becomes unmanageable.

As a woman who does use a public restroom from time to time, I don't think it's fair. I don't want to share a restroom with a man. So why should her rights be more than mine?

I don't speak for all women and there are plenty who disagree with my opinion. The restroom experience for women is just that...an experience. Any man here will likely admit to rolling their eyes or wondering why women always seem to have to go to the loo with someone, why they can't ever go by themselves. Because, like with lots of other female-only things, it's at least half social. We go in, we talk while we stand in line, we talk across walls while we are mid-stream, we talk while we wash our hands and continue to talk while we re-do make up in the mirror. We also might have to borrow a feminine product from someone or ask where they bought their shoes. We talk about the men at the table, men in general, our kids, our periods, child birth, sex, and a number of other things. This is what you learn from the time you begin using public restrooms and it encompasses a certain level of trust and familiarity.

A man changes all that. A penis in the room changes all that. If you can't understand the conversation, can't participate, don't even know WHY we are in there to begin with, it's a problem. There is a very small percent of the population who wants to be something they are not. Fine. Go fix it. Most may never know the difference. But most of the rest of us can tell the difference. I don't want to share the bathroom with a man.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm just spitballing. I really have no idea what causes it, just seemed like the most plausible explanation in my mind. I could be way off.

4. LaSalleAve

Must be a woman thing. I grew up in house with 1 bathroom. I don't give a shit who is in the stall next to me.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Used to if you thought you were something you weren't and demanded to be called something else, they treated you for the looney tune you were. Now you get awards.

6. LaSalleAve

It's all very confusing, all I know is I have a loved one going through it. She doesn't want awards, or recognition, or anything free. She just wants to be treated like a human being. I guess in today's age being ridiculed and called names is being treated like a human being. Maybe it always has been that way.

kluke likes this.
  7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I would hope we are past the point were homosexuality is considered a mental disorder. Trans are the same way. I have a good friend who's son is going through this now. I've known him since he was 3 or 4. Great kid, smart, personable, talented, and a lot going for him. I don't understand it. Because he didn't stop being a great person; he's just person who was born a boy and feels like he's a girl. I had a different opinion of all of this before that happened. So I'm willing to say there is something I know and need to learn.

But its complicated when you talk about personal space like bathrooms. I understand that part also. I don't want a law that lets some asshole think he can put on a wig and fake he's a woman so he can go hang out in the ladies room. Of course it could be happening today.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I think this is a very honest assessment. It's much easier to be biased against someone when you do not know them and I think every reasonable person share's your concern that perverts could take advantage of it.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

I have been torn since the day my sister told me. There was a buildup too. At the time he Facebook messaged me, saying he wanted to talk to me over the weekend. Our relationship had been strained because I despised his wife. His wife was a fucking lunatic. There had been some beef between her and my fiancé at the time, in which we almost came to blows. Anyway we didn't have a very good relationship after that and rarely talked anymore and I get this Facebook message saying he needed to talk me it was important. So in my head that whole week all I could think was that my brother had cancer and was going to die. So when he told me that his entire life he withheld that he was actually fighting that he was in fact a female in a man's body, I was relieved because that whole week I was preparing for my brother to tell me he was going to die. Maybe I'm just a morbid fuck, I don't know. But ever since then I feel like this person who I felt I barely knew anymore was back to being the kid I shared a room with for 15 years of my life. He was now a she but she was the same person, just looked a little different but was more personable, and actually happy like this weight was lifted. I'll never understand it, but all I can do is support her and be a brother.

uscvball and kluke like this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Exactly the point. Someone could say they feel like a woman on the inside, but they don't have the female experience, they don't know how it feels to be "in the world" as a female, they'll never understand pregnancy, labor & delivery, post partum depression, PMS, cramps, miscarriage, infertility (the way a hetero female does), and a host of other things that make the female experience unique. The same can be said in reverse for girls who want to become male.

I don't know if it's a mental/psychological disorder or not but I'm going to challenge your thinking and ask "why" do you hope we are past that? The stigma around having a m/p disorder is a problem in and of itself. If someone needs medication for arthritis, they take it and nobody bats an eye. But if someone needs meds for depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, lots of folks see that as weakness. Soooo many people in this country are walking around with completely treatable problems but never seek help because of the stigma.

I'm not saying that sexual disorders are something that need treatment or can be treated. What I'm saying is that they just might be mental or psych disorders of a social construct and there's no good reason to shy away from that simply because society has issues with it.

Lastly, I have to wonder how many people are being influenced by what they see, hear, and parental influence. I've read stories about kids as young as 5 or 6 who have "come out" or declared they were the opposite sex. I don't believe it. That is too young to really understand it all or to be able to synthesize the difference between self-realization and outside influence.

It is happening. Pervs who are faking it and real trannies who are "successfully" fooling the crowd. My gay/tranny meter is pretty good. No matter how many hormones, surgery to remove penis/add breasts, shaving of the adam's apple, shaving legs, fake nails, there is still a male residue. At least in America. I can't even address the Philippines.

LSUpride123 likes this.