Trannie kids in texas

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Feb 26, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The problem with going on about my day is that this person's choices are having a negative impact on other people. I am thankful my daughter has no interest in wrestling but if she did, I'd pissed as hell if she had to wrestle this kid. She has been taking male hormones for 2 years! The armpit hair and slight canal broom are a clear indication that an unfair advantage was put in play.

Don't you think there's a non-natural reason she went 52-0 this year and swept the play-offs? It's ridiculous.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Well, the jumbo elephant in the room is girl wrestling! Talk about screwed up.

Jesus Christ do they pass out gloves and wipes to all pervs that come to watch? Hell, I remember from my navy days in Subic Bay, sailors would pay to watch that shit.

I cannot believe girl wrestling?????

In regard to the trans-sexual, I am glad I'm not one, and my daughters are not, but frankly, I've got 99 problems and the trannies ain't one!

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I can see that. Why not just let the kid wrestle as a male. But then again he is taking hormones which is probably against doping rules so I don't know.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then ask them to stop pulling this crap. I could care less if a dude wants to put on a dress, but it's starting to affect others and I have a problem with that.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My good friend had a daughter that wrestled. She was as girly as could be but just had a talent. Not even Tom boyish but very strong. I don't mind girls doing that or any other sport. I have a problem when "social justic" allows for cheating.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I never heard the term canal broom but tiga probably knows what it means and he is getting exited

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

This makes me feel old. Older than I am. Just cannot conceive of girl wrestling. I am sure it is 100% my fault.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That's why I put most of the blame on Texas. They forced this person to wrestle as a female. Here's the thing....trans-"whatever" has to be checked at some point, just like any other issue that has impact or consequence. Look at Rachel Dolezal....dumbass is now on food stamps, unemployable, and about to lose her home. She's whining because there's no "category" for her. She refers to herself as "trans-black" and thinks race is a social construct.

What's to stop any white person from claiming trans-black status and then claiming minority protection or advantage? Why not let people just be what they want to be?

Wrestling is not all that far removed from boxing or judo and women do those too. WWE started a women's championship in 1956. I have no interest in wrestling, women or otherwise but yeah, chicks wrestle.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Do you agree that there are people out there that actually believe that they were born with the wrong body parts? This is how I think of it, if someone can be born with an extra chromosome, or born with brain defects or physical defects, can't it be plausible for a human being to have been born with some sort of mental defect to where their brain tells them they are a woman, when they were born as a man and vice versa?

My sibling for example, there is no way she would put herself through this if she didn't feel that she should have been born a woman. She isn't the sex fiend "Trannie" that is portrayed, she is a six figure buyer for a pharmacy at a prestigious university medical center and I'm 100 percent positive that she wouldn't be doing this if she didn't think it was the right thing to do. I had my opinion on it, but it changed when someone close to me went through this. Now I'm not saying she should get some special tax credit or anything, but she should be able to use a woman's restroom, I think that's fair.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg v