Trafficking

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Aug 28, 2020.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The left is deluding itself. They will never admit that they lost because they ran a shitty campaign for a shitty candidate.

Bestbank Tiger and HalloweenRun like this.
  2. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

1. We meddle in elections all over the world. It is only logical that they meddle in ours.
    2. "The Russians wanted Trump to win " is an insult to my intelligence and simple logic. Hillary brokered a deal to sell Putin our uranium. It was approved by other members of the Obama administration BUT the Russians were rigging it for Trump. Really?
    3. "Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election."
    4.They ran a shitty campaign with an even worse candidate

Bestbank Tiger, HalloweenRun and Jmg like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not everyone knows this. and the media uses their lack of sophistication against them. but when if you tell them, let hem know its no big deal just normal bullshit that happens every election and we are definitely doing it right now in montenegro and belarus with the goal of hurting russian interests, but people just let that info wash over them to no effect, owing to TDS.

onceanlsufan, Bengal B and APPTiger like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Winston1 likes this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Damn, 123, I agree with you on one!

kcal likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Justice is a funny thing. Just when you try to nail it down, it moves. Justice does not exist outside of perception.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah dude

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is what i am trying to tell @Rex for years, but he denies its true and claims i said the opposite. i have literally been saying this over and over and over for years on end and he still lies and say the opposite.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Whose side are you on?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you have asked this before. its not so much as a question as an accusation. you have asked this many times. its never sincere.

i am on the same side as you. i love america. you are implying i dont, which is rude and a deflection. now that i told you which side i am on, it should not be necessary for you to ask again. please try to pay attention so that you dont have to repeat these questions.

i am explaining that foreign meddling with elections is something normal and expected and happens every time, and has for literally hundreds of years.

mueller did not establish that members of the trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the russian government in its election interference, so you can stop saying he did. trump cannot prevent russians from trying. they do and always will, as we do to them.