Total Team Breakdown Feel Like We Are Better Team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whatever. This team has exceeded expectations I like what O, E and A are doing. I see what our limitations are and what a couple of good recruiting classes and a year to get players like Chassion and Pettigrew back and get others healthy. I also know what a full spring and fall practice can and will do for us.

Don't agree at all on we were conservative on offense, just my view sorry if it conficts with yours.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not having Phillips hurt us in a big way. Baskerville will be a good one, but the young freshman was a liability tackling as well as Battle. Even saw White miss a few.

We have to be able to rely on tackling at the LOS. We cannot keep missing these tackles and getting sodomized at the LOS.

3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Outside of the one drive with Brossette big runs, the 2nd half offense in particular was as bad as I’ve seen it all year.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We are also missing Tyler Taylor who was neck and neck with Phillips to start. The loss of Pettigrew and Moss goes un noticed but that's a big big loss especially to our pass protection and running game.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah yeah next you like everybody else will tell me the 100 year worn out "the play calling sucked" I have been hearing since 1958. Execution, execution execution.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Taylor is a criminal. Not everything needs an excuse.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Doesn't matter we are missing a player we were counting on and a really good one. Fine line between an excuse and reasons why. How can you be as good without say a Chassion a Burrow a Fournette? Missing key players DOES affect your team negatively. Throw in an offense line that's been held together with gum and duck tape and you got problems. It aint play calling it's a combination of many other things.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Maybe it’s all of those things? Play calling is never perfect.

You are too much.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Play calling is not perfect for us either but far from why we lost Sat and struggle at times. The loss of Pettigrew and Moss may be a bigger loss for us than Chassion.

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Where do you buy your "duck" tape? Ace Hardware?

LSUpride123 likes this.