Tornado Warnings In Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jeffinbama, Sep 16, 2004.

1. LSUDAN

LSUDAN Founding Member

Hey Auburnnut,

The count is 472,000. I told you it was over 400,000. It took me so long to reply cause my power went out for several minutes. Expect our power to go out for good in several hours. Trees are starting to fall all over the place around here. You got to love the new Tuberville Nation.

LSUDAN

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Aren't you Little Lord Fauntleroy ... get the **** outta here

You cocky Barner scumbag ... go SUCK on 5-3 SEC record ... again and again and again and again and again ... that's 5 agains ... :hihi:

3. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Titan,

I think what everyone is getting at is it is just plain STUPID to wait and make a decision in the middle of the freakin storm instead of earlier in the week!

I think with Ivan sitting on top of AL, those idiots need to be worrying about more important things than sitting on their thumbs trrying to decide " Hey boys let's discuss whether Auburn should play footbal on Sat and then after that we will look at planning storm clean-up"

Not very smart in my book. I know barners aren't used to hurricanes like we are in LA but damn...watch the weather channel or something!

4. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

Reading comprehension: I think I said "as of 9am". The 10am figure is 472,000 as of the link I provided. We'll see what things look like after the storm passes before making an decision, whether you like it or not. See, that's what normal people do. They assess all the facts, then decide.

5. TitanTiger (AU)

No it's not. At least not according to your own coach:

"I don't think it's important to make a decision right now," Saban said.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1882394

Maybe they'd like to see how much or what kind of clean up will be involved before making the call?

Um...we have and I'll bet the Auburn and SEC officials are in touch with anyone who matters. I'll go with that collective expertise.

6. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

He was just trying to be politically correct toward the barner ignorance.

Again, wasted time that could be used on more important matters, damn people have been killed already. How many will it take?!?

You just blew your credibility when you used Auburn and expertise in the same sentence. :dis:

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Soooooooooooooooooooo

Wuttamutt ...

This chknsht twnkltd ckskr ... needs the Death Penalty here :hihi:

8. TitanTiger (AU)

Wow. Any other mind reading insights you'd like to share? This could be a new career for you.

What are you talking about? How is Auburn waiting to see what the storm actually did hindering any other "more important matters"? They are simply staying in touch with the authorities involved. That doesn't hurt anything, except your feelings apparently.

Well, I was actually referring to the people that Auburn and the SEC are in touch with...meteorologists, state troopers office, FEMA, etc.

9. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

:shock:

Well, since you asked...Your thoughts are on CTT and a cow named "Bessie"?!?....dude that's sick.

It was still the same sentence.

10. TitanTiger (AU)

Well, I clarified it for you.