Tornado Warnings In Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jeffinbama, Sep 16, 2004.

1. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Gotta pass on a few rep points for that one. :hihi:

2. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

This is a really tough call. I cannot decide if I would postpone or not if it was my decision. I do think that they are right to wait before making a decision. It was right to postpone the game scheduled for 9/15/01, because our country had been attacked and the entire nation was in grief and shock. And that was very unusual. Natural disasters occur all the time. Not that they aren't horrible, because they are - people have lost their lives. But, if the weather is expected to be decent enough on Saturday and everything can be handled that needs to be done, logistically, perhaps the game should go on as scheduled. It is a tough call, though.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this devastating storm.

3. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

Is this supposed to make sense? No one is saying play the game no matter what. Which part of "wait until the storm passes and we have all the facts" isn't traveling the few inches from your ears to your brain?

4. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

The facts are that travel will be a nightmare around the south thanks to the evacuations. Auburn fans don't care about LSU fans who bought tickets to the game and will have a nightmare trying to drive to your one-horse town for the game.

5. TitanTiger (AU)

Believe whatever makes you feel important.

6. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

An LSU fan is important because he is the fan of the National Champions. An Auburn fan is not important since Auburn is the champion of nothing and second fiddle in its own state.

Auburn doesn't care about the trauma people have been through around the Gulf South. But, LSU will still win the game, and, if you are lucky, the idiot administration at Auburn will fire Tuberville and find a classy coach to go 8-3 for you.

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Go **** yourself Barner ... sidewise with a 2x4

You and your loser program mean NOTHING ... to LSU

I wouldn't trade the life of 1 single Tiger for the whole bunch of you Barner azzholes ...

That's how important you are round here scum

8. TitanTiger (AU)

Your mom must be so proud.

9. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Your mom too

She's under my desk ...

Suck on Ivan's tailpipe ... you twinkletoed ckckr

10. TitanTiger (AU)

Lovin' this LSU class. Fortunately, I have the opportunity to speak with normal, non-medicated LSU fans on a regular basis so I don't have to base my impression of your fanbase on you two shining examples of dignity.