Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 4, 2018.
your personal choice and why?
Well he's not now, but back in the day... Axel Rose of Guns N Roses. Dude could entertain, hit those notes, and just straight wail. On the same note, and he can still do it, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
Brad Delp - Boston
Steve Walsh - Kansas
Rob Halford - Judas Priest
Lou Gramm - Foreigner
Steve Perry - Journey
Paul Rodgers - Bad Company
10. Sebastian Bach from skid row simply because of his vocal range
9. Danny Filth cradle of filth, wow this dude’s vocal range is absolutely insane, I’m almost certain he can hit pitches only dogs can hear.
8. Jesse Leach lead of Killswitch Engage can scream and sing, fantastic vocal range
7. Marilyn Manson strictly for entertainment purposes
6. Chris Cornell raspy talented, good lyricist great performer RIP
5. Layne Staley same thing, great singer, you could hear his demons in his voice. RIP
4. Bradley Nowell I mean what can I say, just entertaining as fuck, you could also hear the demons in his songs. RIP
3. Trent Reznor I mean come on, 1 dude changed music entirely. That blend of electronic and metal and just noise was very innovative, and he pretty much wrote and produced all of it.
2. Jason Cruz not sure if any of you have heard of Jason, he is a singer in a Cali punk band called Strung Out, but he also does this side project called Jason Cruz and Howl that is really dusty road almost country rock. It’s fantastic stuff.
1. Y’all are gonna think I’m nuts if you don’t already which may only be a few of you, but Mike Patton is my 1. Lead singer of Mr Bungle and Faith No More, he is also a solo artist, and actually created his own Italian pop opera where he wrote the entire piece music and lyrics (in Italian). Man what an artist he is a genius.
No love for Hetfield?
Don’t get me wrong I like Metallica pre that shitty black album. But James Hetfield and his buddy Lars can suck one. Kirk and the Suicidal Tendencies dude are cool though
I like his voice and Metallica. Mostly pre black album. I still pirated their shit for free, so their crybaby antics had 0 effect on me
I’m glad someone else thinks they were way better before the black album. Most people love that album I fucking hate it. If I hear enter sandman I want to stab my eardrums with an ice pick.
but, but, you gave us this;