Too fat for a buffet?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Nutriaitch, Jan 4, 2008.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Poncho's rules the entire universe. Sour cream enchiladas...TO DIE FOR! All worth turning lard azz over. Great place for a date! :thumb:

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Wow! Just Wow! :rofl:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCBqHIn2DOE[/media]

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

My boy Mike, best I can tell, farted on TV at least twice. But thats Mike!

4. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

WOW is right. Kinda reminds me of when a tornado hits a town that the news people find the "best example" of the towns citizens to put on TV..."it just sounded like a big ole freight train that picked up that there single wide and thrown it on top of my pickup truck". You must say that last part with a good twang accent to give it the full effect.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i had no idea you lived in oklahoma. :hihi:

6. kedo15

kedo15 Founding Member

I used to LOVE Poncho's.That little flag would stay raised when I ate there.I think I am also the unofficial champeen sopapilla demolisher.
    Back then I was 6'3" and weighed maybe 150 pounds and I could put away massive amounts of food. Now ,I am 6'2" 190 and I cant put away anything remotely close to back then.

7. kedo15

kedo15 Founding Member

I have to admit ,since ,I have always been relatively thin,that I have always had this feeling of "how could someone let themselves get fat like that?"....Like when you see some fat lady at the grocery store filling up her buggy with gallons of blue bell ice cream and all kinds of other junk.I am not talking about someone who is just heavy set.I mean the ones with the rear ends you could rest a dinner tray on.The ones that are so big ...there isnt room to pass her on the aisle,so you have to shuffle along behind her because you need something on the end of the aisle.
    Then i saw this show on some channel about obese people.This one lady was a cross country runner when she was in college ...never changed her eating habits...and became morbidly obese.Her obesity was causing her health problems,so she went to a doctor,and he accurately diagnosed her with "cushings disease" Which is a small tumor on the pituitary gland that causes the body to dump abnormal levels of adrenaline into the body,and causes the body to store fat.After watching that sad story of this lady,I think I am an idiot,and I will try to remember something my dad used to tell me over and over and over.I know he didnt originally come up with this saying ,but he spouted it often enough that you would have thought he did."Don't judge a man till you have walked a mile in his shoes".

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Remind me never to judge Gary Coleman. I'm thinking someone that short probably has some tiny arse feet.