ToldYaSo....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Agree with you here. Monds knee was down and their TE didn't truly catch the ball so wasn't a fumble but the Aggies were not set on the last play in regulation.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The TE did more moves on the field of play than required for an EndZone TD reception....

He caught it facing the QB, pulled the ball in, turned around, took a step, got hit, fumbled.

The worst part? NEVER FUCKING REVIEWED.

Fishhead and shane0911 like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think the reciever has to take 2 steps which he didn't with obvious possession of the ball however very pissed they didn't review the play it was too close not to.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You think?

LOL No....

Tell me, how many steps is needed in the endzone?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Got me there guess we got screwed twice on the same play.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The only thing that defense was good at last season was stopping the running game.

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Code:
    func intervention (id 'kiki'); {

translation

}
    Orgeron
    Ensminger
    Aranda

Officials.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Clever but stick with golf. At least you didnt blame Ensminger there's hope

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Dude, when it comes to me, you, and Ensminger ... it's akin to George Santayana, Chuck Jones, and factual evidence. You don't care about the former, dismiss the latter, and adopt the style of what's left in the middle.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

LOL I have read the "great" philosopher Santayana and golly geeze wiz wow! Anybody with standard common sense is a "great philosopher" after reading him. "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it", "the wisest mind has something yet to learn" and "only the dead have seen the end of war" really? Did Santayana get these saying from fortune cookies? Well I am not know as a "great philosopher" but I think "you CAN teach an old dog new tricks". Am I better a better fisherman than I was at 35? Am I better at what I do for a living now than I was at 35? Are you better at golf now than when you first started? I would think we all get better and learn from our mistakes and successes equally as time goes on. Is Ensminger better now than he was at 35? Did O learn and get better from his past mistakes as a head coach? I say yes to all.

The French philosopher La Rochefoucauld would say to you;

"There is nothing more horrible than the murder of a beautiful theory by a brutal gang of facts"

I believe people do get better at what they do as they age.

Using your own language;

Dude, when it comes to me, you, and Ensminger ... it's akin to Barrack Obama, Walter Lantz, and factual evidence in that Obama talks eloquently but it means nothing, Walter Lantz was a cartoonist and the facts are you know the truth.
    You don't care about the former, dismiss the latter, and adopt the style of what's left in the middle.

Try your little clever post on a 6 year old not me.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019