ToldYaSo....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Aug 16, 2019.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No.

Can't do it, can you. No, no....that's not a question.

Change the process, change the results, Add money, lots of it. Simple.

Fishhead likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sounds simple, there's that word again, just hire Saban again or Debo and walah a guaranteed NC. Had Saban or Debo had our team last year with all our issues results would have been maybe equal or not as good. Took Debo quite a while to get Clemson where thay are now. Debos first 3 year record was 25-17. Took Saban a while to get Bama back. Sabans first 3 year record was 33-8 This will be O's third season he progressed from # 16 in the nation to # 6 in the nation in one season. O's first 3 year record is 25-9 which is skewed a bit because he only got credit for 8 games in 2016 as interim HC. Dont know how you define that but I call it progress and improvment. Guess I don't get that others can't see this.

Cheers

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Well they had a better RB for sure.

Their coach didn't get scared in the red zone either.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Kellon Mond was every bit as good and maybe better than Burrow last year and certainty he had more experience. Their TE Jace Sternberger was one of the best in the nation. I think you are overlooking their WR's they were as big as fast and physical as ours. As far as FG's you don't gamble in the red zone when you are ahead. Our kicker was money last year you take the points. We had the game won until we I think got screwed with 1 sec left in regulation. The Aggies were NOT set before the snap of the ball a penalty should have been called.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Point is, E got shut down by A&M in the 1st half. Game should have been over. AND at the end, needed 1 fucking 1st down..

No. I wont Blame Aranda. It was a fucking fumble.

Fishhead and shane0911 like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So A&M scored 74 points on us and Aranda shares no blame but E gets all the blame when his offense scored 72?

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Dude it was 7 fucking overtimes lol.

The great Kellen Mond with Sternberger,a great RB, and all those awesome WRs you're chirping about were held down in regulation pretty well.

One thing I don't see you touting is A&Ms steel curtain defense, and that's because their defense sucked. Yet we couldn't score TDs in the red zone and couldn't get another first down.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Exactly. E had a chance to kill the game. It’s not Aranda’s fault they didn’t call it a “football move”.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How bad could they be they held Clemson to 26 points while Bama's defense allowed them 42 points. Looking at their defense they were pretty damm good and went 9-4. We couldn't get another first down? Well we couldn't bat down one pass or cover better in the secondary in overtime when it counted.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

OK, let's do this.

LSU beat AU, AU beat TAMU. CLEARLY we are better than TAMU. Yet you're saying TAMU is some great team? I is cornfused!

LSU beat the ever living shit outta Ole Miss, while TAMU squeaked by. CLEARLY we're a better team than TAMU.

Stop with the comparisons, dude. LSU was a better team than TAMU and let TAMU win. Period. If you wanna blame it on the DC playing with half a secondary, go for it. Game should've been over with a qualified punt returner fielding...simply catching...a simple punt. If you wanna complicate that, go for it, but that's simple. Also, a single first down instead of playing scared wins the game in regulation. Game should've never gone to OT.

Agree the refs effed up a bit, but should've never come to that.