ToldYaSo....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Aug 16, 2019.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

And blames Aranda.

They have not invented that pill yet, but they're working on it

Fishhead and kcal like this.
  2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Georgia was a good win last year. But like some of your other opinions, you're stuck on one subpoint without regard to another (Ensminger vs his history.)

LSU beat Georgia the game following the LSU loss to Florida, a team Georgia beat the week following their loss to LSU; vicious circle.

Fishhead likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Since you jumped into my post and insulted me let's have some fun. Like Trump you hit me I hit back so without further adieu

No I don't blame E when we score 72 points and don't win the game. Unlike you who thinks Saint Aranda can do nothing wrong I am different. Saint Aranda couldn't stop one just one of the overtime drives or stop one just one 2 point play. You are typical of the buzzards here with your simplistic view of football and like a pack of jackals gang up on E because the leaders of the jackals do. You are truly "lost in Cali" just as you are lost when judging football. You buzzards and jackals gang up on E because it's easy. It's easy and lazy to find a scapegoat instead of actually learning football. You see football is not simple it's complicated. However since you seem to be simple you tend to flock with the buzzards here who don't have a clue. I will try to make it simple for you.

1. There are 11 states in the SEC
    2. The fans in those 11 states like their football teams as much as we do, they really do.
    3. There are contrary to popular view here other good to great coaches at the schools in those states because the SEC attracts the best coaches
    4. There are contrary to popular view here good to great football players at all those SEC schools plus great players from other states who want to commit to SEC schools that play there.
    5. Sometimes there is so little difference in talent and coaching the loss of one key player, a bad call, one muffed punt or one bad coaching call is the difference in a win or loss.
    6. You see it's hard to win week after week in the SEC. It's not easy no matter how good your coach is or your players. Even Vanderbilt can beat you on a given day.
    7. And most importantly; FOOTBALL IS NOT SIMPLE IT'S COMPLICATED

For the record I am a big Aranda fan but unlike you and the buzzards here he is not perfect like you and the flock think you are and even he makes mistakes now and then. A quick question; You ever make a mistake?

PS; Only pill I take is asprin but for you I would recommend ginkgo biloba and a good book
    a57d183053f3dca412a33522e51cdef0fe8e1877.jpg

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No I don't think Jimbo is a better coach than O. I am saying A&M was not chopped liver and we were playing them at home. I am saying they were as good as we were last year talent and mainly experience wise. They had as good a QB as us whom had much more experience, as good or even better WR's, a better TE with much better depth behind him, maybe a better OL than us, RB's about equal. Our D was better yet they scored 74 points on us. Tell me where I am wrong about these points?

5. CajunlostinCali

Ado

Hey look, Howie wrote a book!

Fishhead and shane0911 like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You can use either and you want me to take your word over someone (Howie Long) who played high school, college and pro ball over you?

Tell us briefly about your stellar football career

7. CajunlostinCali

I don't want you to take my word on anything. I'd actually prefer you just ignored me.

You, to me, are nothing more that entertainment. That is if I even want to be entertained. What I know or don't know about football is irrelevant to the fact I play you like a broken fiddle, when and how I want. I decide which dead horse I want you to beat by leaving the comment that drives you to the correct dead horse. You never fail by always arriving to the correct dead horse. That's who you are and that you can't see others doing the same makes it even more entertaining. That's your role, you are the stooge. Thought you knew that?

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No, mostly it's simple.

Myopic much?

Clemson isn't in the SEC.

And yet you continue to grasp on to the win over Georgia as if it was monumental.

All that nonsense and yet you still fail to mention or acknowledge the most obvious part of the SEC as it is today. Since 1950, the SEC has won at least a share of 10 national championships. They have won 15 outright, but 9 of those just since 2000. Notre Dame claims something like 11 championships, 3 shared and 2 outright since 1950 but NADA since 2000. Oklahoma has 1 shared and 6 outright since 1950 and only ONE since 2000 and that one was IN 2000. Hmmm...did something happen in 2000? It is completely disingenuous to claim all your other complications without acknowledging the single biggest factor leading to the SEC's current dominance. It's very Big, not Complicated, and actually quite Simple.

TerryP and kcal like this.
  9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Priceless attachment ... We’re not worthy

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well you just made my point. Just about every team in the SEC can beat you on a given day yet some here want to fire the coaches if we are not perfect. You just pointed out how good this conference is making my point. 10-3 #6 in the nation with only Bama ranked above us in the SEC is a great year especially last year.

Football is not simple it's very complicated.