To the Brennan critics

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tzanghi, Sep 26, 2020.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No listing for that. Every team drops passes though.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

LSU didn't last year. I wonder if Ensminger continued Joe Brady's summer of 10,000 catches drill

tzanghi likes this.
  3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Brennan has work to do, but I have confidence he will get better. I saw something the other day along the lines LSU has 13 drops through 3 games this year and had 12 total last year.

Our offense is far from perfect and has work to do, but our defense is in absolute shambles though. I knew we were going to drop off, but damn.

el005639 likes this.
  4. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

OK, he is 13 of 14 in completion percentage. But true to your negative attitude it looks like you are cherry picking the stat that is most negative. He is 2nd in passing touchdowns, 5th in yrds/pass attempt, and 5th in qb rating. As someone else has pointed out, his completion % would be better without all the dropped passes.

shane0911, lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Ensminger? I seriously doubt he had a summer of 10,000 passes. If so, he's doing it wrong. I hear the "Jugs" machine opted out this season, but that's just wild ass speculation on TOS. On the good side, Marshall looks great. The only problem is the better teams know he's Brennan's go to WR.

TheWant and Perple like this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Cherry Picking? Those are the Official SEC stats. Great, let's see how he lights up Florida & Bama, with that 5th in the SEC QB rating. Why is it losers like yourself seem to have an endless amount of excuses? Weve played the bottom of the SEC barrel & came out 1-2. Oeaux is taking us back to Hallman era & you're here fucking defending it.

Have you whined about the OL yet, or that the next excuse?

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Its OK to have a "go to" receiver, as long as he isn't your only receiver. Jenkins, Gilbert, Kirklin and Boutte are making enough plays to keep the other side's attention. Boutte is going to be our next WR stud. (Good line about the Juggs machine)

And this is not to make excuses for Ensminger, but you would think the WR coach would want to keep the 10,000 balls thing going. That's the same guy from last year, right?

Perple likes this.
  8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

All your negativity is so childish and so old. The coaching change was 4 fucking years ago. Nut the fuck up Sally. Ya know what, screw it. You offer nothing to any reasonable football convo. You are officially my first person EVER in ignore. Goodbye and good riddance smh

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Yes you are cherry picking, because you do not like Myles Brennan and because of your argumentative personality, I got the other numbers from the same data base you used. I have made excuses for no one, but this teams biggest problem area is the play of the defense not qb play. Brennen is no Burrow, but he has thus far played been better than more than half of the starting SEC quarterbacks.

You call me a loser, but know nothing about me. You have been spending too much time looking in the mirror.

shane0911 and tzanghi like this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

We'll see how good the WRs are against better competition. Gilbert looks pretty good at TE. Jenkins & Boutte could be there soon as well.

Yes, I wish they had kept the 10,0000 passes exercise. Mickey Joseph has been here since 2017. I never liked the hire, because he is a much better recruiter than WR coach. Look at the route running under Joe Brady & Jorge Munoz last year.