To The 2 LSU Players Who Got The Penalty Besides Devin

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Blatant? That bad ugh.

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

LSUs the first and only for several penalties- BWing’s fake punt and run called back for mid-run taunting; the FG penalty for jumping; this one, and I’m sure a few others I’m not recalling right now. Throw in the crap PP INT sideline call, and I’m starting to wonder whether the conspiracy theories are right?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A march on Birmingham. Probably Tennessee, Missouri, Ark and a few others fan bases would join us. They have all been screwed by the refs in favor of Bama.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The no call when Jizz Ramsey and some other no name Barner chop blocked Dorsey with the back judge looking right at it. 2 years ago at Aub when the officials fail to tell Etling the clock will start when the ball is in place and not on the snap. Hurts fumble being blown dead after we recover. Too many coincidences for there not to at least be suspicion.

CalcoTiger and StaceyO like this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I don't go for that kinda shit but n this case, game in hand and ANOTHER freggin INT, I'll give em a pass on that one. Shit I would've been pumped too but the FIRST thing that had popped into my mind was DW's flag meaning missing first half of bama game.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.