TJ LSU Dad

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal014, Dec 20, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because you are sane and have the ability to think

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

As a white male I do understand where he's coming from. He is trying to stir up some bullshit for whatever stupid and twisted reason.

I have more respect for Oeaux for not prostituting himself the way Saban and Drew Brees have. We are all whatever race we are because of the random spin of the genetic roulette wheel. Many members of other racial and ethnic groups were discriminated against when they first got to this country but you don't hear them whining about it 150 years later.

65Grad likes this.
  3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Race baiters are part of the problem. I am not allowed to say that by society bc I am a white American man but I say it anyway. I believe lots of these race baiters are looking for excuses for why life hasn’t gone exactly how they would want. I find it telling how people like this TJ LSUdad point out lack of “diversity” (in NFL coaching and executive hires for example) but have no problem with the imbalance in the numbers of minorities that are players. Really defeating racism is not ever going to be accomplished unless equality is the actual goal. Equality is not often going to happen. There are by definition less minorities so it stands to reason there would be less in some areas because there are less of them. These people pick and choose their “facts”. Total spin jobs and cherry picking. There are some who do that here too, only the hate is for a specific person as opposed to the wrongs of society or whatever they are attacking. Just got to be ready for the attacks, know the facts and be confident in your argument. They’re like a more vailed form of a racist- only in the opposite direction. The race baiters, I mean.

4. shane0911

There is a reason for that

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I can about imagine. He's a race baiting racist BLM mofo.

BayouBengal014 likes this.
  6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Maybe some people should not be talking about race and racism. Including people here and TJ dad, that's all ill say.

Plus these boards have completely lost all form of fun now that politics are everywhere on the main page.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Geeze Merry Christmas to you. I haven't noticed one true racists here. What I have noticed is some including me being a little pissed cause we are branded racists simply because we are white and told we have privilege simply because we are white and we owe money to black people simply because we are white, now there is your rascism. As far as politics it's been a tad hard to not notice the theft of the presidency. That is kind of a major event that has rocked this nation.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

July 17, 2016. What was Gavin Long? EBR Sheriff Deputy Nick Tullier is back home, if he could say the words, he would ask what is shooter was. His mother Mary, my wifes first cousin, would like to know too.
    Merry Christmas.

9. shane0911

Huh?

Winston1 likes this.
  10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

You already forgotten?