TJ LSU Dad

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal014, Dec 20, 2020.

1. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Is this a fair assessment of what took place in the off season? Is TJ being fair toward Coach O?

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

To me, Oeaux being real would mean more than a voiceless Saban. Saban doesn’t know what it’s like being a black man either.

What Saban did could be viewed as being a prostitute to the cause. (In fact when I saw it at the time, I questioned his motivation). We know he’ll do whatever it takes to win.

3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Exactly. That was a business decision for Saban. He doesn’t care anymore or less than O or any other football coach. Strictly business.

BayouBengal014 likes this.
  4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

From what I've seen from this TJ cat, he is a race baiter and really did nothing different here. He's the black taint type who at any chance, will use anything to shit on O. Some of it is true and some is not, but either get lost in the blind hate.

I don't really know one way or the other because I think BLM is shit, but these really are personal matters between coach and player. Not the projections of a race baiter with an agenda.

5. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

This video is as wrong as it can be. TJ Dad is an idiot if he thinks he can know another persons heart or views based on them walking in a group or not.

If anything it makes me think this guy is the racist.

Shame on you TJ dad.

You are the one that needs to check your soul.

I didnt see anything that said Orgeron did anthing wrong. He didnt stop those players from doing anything.

This is the problem right here. You better be carefull when you call someone for being racist cause 4 of those fingers may be pointing back at you.

6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Saban is a master at manipulation and motivation. He's a politician. This guy bought what he is selling.

Think Saban cares about black people? He stepped over a guy having a seizure because he practiced him so hard with the Dolphins on his way to his office.

Like what? I would love to hear his response. No question Saban handled it the right way. Far better. But let's not pretend he cares more?

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Imagine trying to tell Alex Leatherwood it’s a good idea to stay for his senior year and forego the draft. Saban cares about one thing.

BayouBengal014 and Brian like this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Pandering
    How so? Because he walked with them? I would rather have a coach like O, who has a relationship with his players and wants to know more about what they're experiencing and what's bothering them.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    BayouBengal014 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I knew the shit was going to happen. TJ is NOT a team player. Everytime I saw him on the sideline he ignored MJ. He is nothing but trouble cut this racist SOB now an be done with it. Bet ya TJ has already caused division and strife on the team. This BLM shit is a cancer on our society.

10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Not the same TJ.

Brian likes this.