TJ Finley?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeInLa, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Difference is I am not disapointed in O and O is winning wheras you are always within one play of disapointment. My coach is 3-0 beat 2 teams in the top 10 and is #6 and I am happy and satisfied.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I dont have him on the hotseat and have never had him on the hotseat since he was interim coach. I was pissed about the Troy loss but changed my mind the next morning. To me he has proven he can coach this team and with more key recruits can take us to a competitive position with Bama and Georgia.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Sycophants- what a great word! Reminds me of Batman Begins.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

If Coach O loses to LaTech tonight after losing to Troy last year, how in the world can not expect his seat to heat up?

You say recruits don’t want to play for a program with a coach who lacks stability. Well......recruits don’t want to play for a program who loses home games to Troy and LaTech in back to back seasons.

I’m just sayin....

Edit: for the record I’m not saying O is on the hot seat, just responding to a previous post regarding a hypothetical hot seat situation
    if we lose to LaTech.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Good point but O turned it around big after that loss to Troy. We should win tonight I expect us to win tonight but upsets are not the end of the world they happen every year to good coaches. Does he get credit for beating Aub back to back?

6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Absolutely gets credit for beating Aub back to back. But our last coach got canned for his inability to beat Bama (one of the reasons anyway) what in the world do you think would happen to a coach who can’t go undefeated against group of 5 teams each and every year?

Anyway, let’s put this to bed shall we?

Right now, Coach O is kicking ass and taking names. And tonight, he and his tigers are gonna kick the shit out of LaTech!

Geaux Tigers

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That's what I am talking about. This may be a tough game for us we are a work in progress be happy be positive O is our guy.

8. BP

BP Founding Member

Miles got canned for three or four other reasons a year besides not beating Alabama,