TJ Finley?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeInLa, Sep 20, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If O was more proven like those other coaches I’d agree. Like I said, only pulling the pitchforks if O derails, and I am confident given the data he won’t. I’m going to chirp and cheer all along the way, doesn’t mean I don’t support him.

The “fact” that you won’t bat an eye if LATECH pulls the upset is worse for LSU IMO. It’s why Miles was around too long. Sycophants let him live in a bubble until it was too late. I’m not sure he ever understood his failures.

LSU_4_LIFE and Bengal B like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well why are some of those "proven" coaches winning more? Gus is proven, Ritch is proven and Jimbo is proven. Sounds like O is proven on that record alone.

3. lsu-i-like

Malzahn and Jimbo have a NC; Richt is overrated (so is Jimbo IMO). O has one full season with a loss to Troy and ND (bastids). He’ll get there (right?).

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Those are all proven coaches who have a worse record than O and O has had a harder schedule is what I am saying. Yes he will get there if the school and FANS are patient.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Gus doesn't have an NC as head coach.

didit likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

Oops, my bad. I guess he lost a NC. Still has a pretty good record, but i guess I’d probably be disappointed as an AU fan.

7. lsu-i-like

Are you talking about their record this season? I’m not. You gotta take the whole package into account.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know you would. You would be a disapointed fan anywhere in the country. In fact as a disapointed fan you have international potential.

Stay positive amigo

9. lsu-i-like

Disappointed in you.

10. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

Come on guys... we shouldn't even be thinking about O "on the hot seat" right now. Focus on the "now", watch the game, cheer for the Tigers to get another 'W' in our house. I think O has done fairly well so far. He's done a much better job of managing the game (than the previous staff). And I think Burrow is only going to get better. Considering what we've seen from this kid so far, that is a huge positive over the last several years. There are lots of reasons to be positive today.