Times have changed?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 15, 2020.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I dunno man when I go to the farmers market I make salads and eat fruit but that shit goes bad way too soon.

Eating healthy takes work. Buying a pack of cinnamon rolls is easy. Goddamn bananas are DOA.

You can still buy a bushel of ramen noodles for 3 bucks.

furduknfish likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i always make this argument with liberals that say healthy food is expensive. i say show me a fatass poor person, give me their food budget and i can half it and make them into triathletes. oatmeal, egggs, frozen veg.

even if the liberal wont give an inch i point out that the fat poor person could have the exact same diet but just eat less of it. they wont concede. they say that unhealthy foods leave them both fat and malnourished at the same time.

the idea of food deserts has been proven untrue. every person has access to vegetables. liberals lie and say poor fatties only have acceess to convenience store hot dogs and bags of skittles. in fact the opposite is true, poor people have more grocery stores in their areas, rich folks have to drive much more to get to whole foods

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right. Fat people are lazy. Would you say we are lazy? I certainly think so based on our new breed.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would grow veggies in the ghetto if I could have slaves to do the work

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they need to being back the presidential fitness award. i won it in 5th grade. it wasnt easy you have to run a long run and a sprint and all manner of shit and be top 15 percentlile. i barely made the standing broad jump.

PE classes should start with an assessment of every kid health and have goals and specific training plans. like fat kids should be told "ok bud you are a fatass but its cool you are on a running program" and skinny kids put on protein shakes and weigjhts.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

This worked for Myles Brennan and Tyler Shelvin. They had to eat every meal together and exchange plates. Brennan gained weight and Shelvin lost it

furduknfish likes this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Picturin how pissed Tyler was lookin across that table.

Bengal B and el005639 like this.