tiks to the game

Discussion in 'New Member & Help Forum' started by deb, May 27, 2012.

1. deb

deb Freshman

Hi we are out from Aus to the states is Sept, in New Orleans when the tigers play in Baton Rouge :) 15th, Can anyone advise me the best site to buy tiks and suggestion on getting to the game from New orleans

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

red should be with ya shortly.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I can't tell you much about tickets except to beware of counterfeits online. Check out who you are getting it from.

Baton Rouge is only an hour from the NO airport by car. The best way is to rent a car and drive. You need a car to get around US cities and get to the best eateries and drinkeries. Never count on public transportation in America. There is free game parking in the big grass lots on River Road. Go to the LSU gameday site for more information on getting to the game. LINK

Check back when you get a schedule and we can tell you about the best food and fun to be had in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. We eat very well here, plan on gaining weight.

4. deb

deb Freshman

Thanks for that, we were told to look at StubHub for tiks is that a recommended site??? that you guys know of in the states?? We will probably hire a car just a bit uncertain about how long it will take to get there, I read that 94000 fans attend and can imagine the traffic haha and dont forget we drive on the opp side of the road ;) which means you have to concentrate harder lol

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

There are bus services that will take you from New Orleans to Baton Rouge. However, I would recommend trying to get a room in Baton Rouge for Friday and Saturday nights. It will make your time at the game that much more enjoyable.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Any further assistance will require a picture. And not your hubby either. :D

KyleK likes this.