Tigers to H town

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Aug 28, 2021.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Agreed. Hawaii was so awful its hard to get a true read. LSU and Hawaii are on opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of size, speed, strength, athleticism, etc.

Hawaii looked unprepared on every level, got their asses whipped on the LOS and that little 6’ 170 LB QB couldn’t do shit.

Outside of all that, UCLA ran the ball very well and has an aggressive front 7. Their QB looked very underwhelming.

I hope UCLA spends the week reading their press clippings. I’m glad they got a game in. Because UCLA is going to have a hell of a time “sneaking up” on LSU now. I think any remaining doubt they didn’t have LSU’s full attention is gone now.

2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

It is hard to tell from a team like Hawaii.

Is their run game that good or was hawaii just overmanned.

Our d-line is supposed to be a strength this year so hopefully their wont be the push up front.

from now on put it in the contract for first games the other team can not schedule a game before.

would you expect any less from that lowlife head coach

3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Hawaii looked that outmanned. Even when they were in good position, they couldn't tackle anybody.

4. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Baby Huey will give them the ‘We got to Represent for the people of the real L A ‘ speech right before game . They’ll come out running thru walls . By second half I predict boat race . We win by 17 .

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

The short fat former Aflac coach (Ducks) could play the Apostles before us. It shouldn’t help .

6. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Geaux Tigahs