Tigers returning next year.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Jan 4, 2021.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

It’s not that complicated. Nobody has beat him out because he is the best we have. Doesn’t mean he is terrible, but he isn’t all conference or NFL ready. Just that due to poor recruiting, he is currently the best option we have, he is the tallest midget, the smartest retard, the least rotted apple. Use which every analogy you wish. The analogies are not meant to throw additional shade at Deculus and that’s how you’re taking them. It’s just a figure of speech.

2. LSU_4_LIFE

I’ll take the player who went from a 3 star recruit to a 1st round pick playing in Brady’s offense who called it Brady’s offense, as fact.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry I am watching replays and just simple don't agree. Not going go into all the reasons the line didn't perform like last year but you wouldn't agree with me anyway. Yes we could do better recruiting OL's but we will be fine next year just wait and see.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Brady's offense may be true but what I know is both E and Brady were calling plays last year which worked pretty damm well. Play calling is as important as the scheme you run.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

Fair enough. I never said he was terrible, in fact I haven’t commented at all up until now. I just feel like you took a simple analogy and have beat it into the ground in the wrong context.

You’re 100% entitled to your opinion as are the scouts who told him to stay in school and the guys who didn’t select him to the All SEC Team. Seems like you guys disagree.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I will take a OC and QB coach (E) who took a Ohio State reject and made him into a Heisman winner.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Have you replayed any games and watched just Deculus? That is where my opinion cones from along with reading his bio and accomplishments. That and no one has beat him out yet

8. LSU_4_LIFE

Burrow Under E:
    57% 2894 yds (240/gm) 16 TD 5 int

Burrow Under Brady:
    76% 5671 yds (380/gm) 60 TD 6 int
    - Heisman Trophy
    - Davey O’Brien Award
    - Maxwell Award
    - Walter Camp Award
    - Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award
    - AP Player of the year
    - Manning Award
    - Lombardi Award
    - 1st Team SEC
    - SEC Player of the year
    - Unanimous All American

9. LSU_4_LIFE

No, remember I said I was waiting for you to do that. Again, I’m not knocking Deculus. He is obviously the best we have. Hence why nobody has beat him out. But, it’s not like there is a group of studs beating on the door to beat him out. However, that’s a separate conversation we can take over to the recruiting board.

10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member