Tigers in the NFL

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Jul 22, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Pretty close

2. LaSalleAve

Mettenberger was 20-28 today for 242 2 TD's and 2 picks against a pretty good New England D. Dude is wasting away in Tennessee.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

and the saints are looking at rg3. what a perfect ending to sean paytons career in new orleans.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

5. LaSalleAve

Anyone who looks at Robert Griffin the Turd as anything more than a joke, or one ugly ass mother fucker needs their head examined.

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

huh? I have heard nothing of the sort.

7. tirk

http://www.metro.us/new-york/robert...llas-cowboys-in-trade/zsJolt---HQ9RXS6BwQVuo/

The coach - quarterback duo of Sean Payton and Robert Griffin III could find a home in Dallas by the start of the 2016 season, according to reports.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, said Sunday that the "list of teams potentially interested in Griffin include the Eagles, Cowboys, Texans and Saints, or whichever team current New Orleans coach Sean Payton will be with in 2016."

8. ehusson80

So Sean Payton, if he stays in New Orleans, is gonna trade Brees to replace him with Griffin? I don't buy it. Sean Payton said it last year..."sunday splash report"

Richdog likes this.
  9. tirk

yes but the word is he (SP) is on the trade block. and the saints are stuck with the brees salary preventing them from getting much better with shaky ownership.

I dont think anyone wants rg3 and his 16 million salary or whatever when he may not even be fully healthy ever again. payton will probably end up in dallas with jonny manziel.

10. ehusson80

Brees is not done. He can still play and at least lead us to the playoffs. It's hard for me to believe if Brees truly wants to stay here and win, that he would not give some on the contract situation to bring in more talent and help the team as a whole. Brady did it. He's got the money. Do you want to retire with 1 SB or try to get in that rare company with multiple SB titles? I believe it is the latter.