Tiger Basketall

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Nov 29, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

[​IMG]

Shout out to red.

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Oh I got it, but obviously not as good as you did.

TheRealist likes this.
  3. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

Keep that up and Jones will get the Les Miles "Sunday after the Auburn Game" treatment.

Way past time. He's in way over his head.

Nobody should step foot in the PMAC until he's dismissed.

The building needs to be empty to the point of embarrassment.

Empty seats is the only thing that will send a message to "Snow Peas" Joe....................

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I just don't see how LSU basketball is this terrible.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

And has been for a long time. No quality coach is going to want this job. Someone is going to have to do deep research and find a young up and comer with a great basketball mind. Easier said than done, but that's where LSU basketball is.

6. lsu-i-like

Couldn't pull it off against a bad Vandy who was picked to be sixth in the sec. LSU was picked to be 12th.

89-96, the teams combined for the most 3s in a sec contest, with LSU tying a school record for made 3s in a game. Do-wop disappeared in the game and Craig Victor was dismissed from the team permanently earlier in the day prior to tip for another unspecified violation of team rules. Like usual, our defense spent most of the night as spectators. It's a little funny and a little sad because there is some talent on this team. The best LSU can hope for in 16-17 is personal growth (and perhaps a new coach), for barring an epic turnaround they won't be given the opportunity to decline participation in the postseason.

Doubt I'll tune in for another game. It was especially painful to watch Dale Brown, who some say is partially responsible for the JJ hire, blather on for quite a while to the SECN while the game was playing; ESPN, probably correctly, gave him more screen time than the ongoing game.

I'm ready for a new AD and then a new coach (he'll, get one for the women's team as well). Maybe we can call Radicovich home from Clemson? FKing and the board are gay, so probably don't have the balls to proceed with the ouster of Chief, Miles, two basketball hires, and hiring of Eaux like Alleva did. Sorry Joe, I've defended you, but JJ is bad and you've yet to do much of positive substance for LSU. I commend some of what I think you've done, but there is too much of a cloud lingering over you. Take your golden parachute and toodles.

Hell, maybe Edwards can clean house; I'd vote for him again if he did that. Maybe.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You do see that guy roaming the sideline for LSU, correct?

8. lsu-i-like

People love it in Kentucky.

TigerTap likes this.
  9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Be honest, when was the very first time you uttered those words. My guess is only recently and maybe only this season.

I have been saying that for 3 years running.

I think my first time was right after he called a timeout with 5 seconds on the play clock. LSU had possession of the ball. I really didn't need to see anymore.

Hou-duco likes this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

. You probably said it about John wooden bear Bryant and nick Saban. So that's not really saying anything.
    Most with vision knows Johnny Jones sucks. Some were optimistic. Can't fault them there. The ones defending les miles offense after 10 yrs needed a lobotomy however.

GregLSU likes this.