Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

where is the virus from, according to you? is this gonna be another question you refuse to answer?

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I am not playing this game with you. You have no evidence whatsoever about the lab leak theory...NONE. Asking leading questions that lead back into the dark corner you call reality will not work with me. Come see me when you have some real evidence.

If indeed all that you allege is true then it needs to be litigated and those who took part held accountable. We have now had a republican and democratic administration that the virus spanned. Magically nothing has emerged. And in our day of partisan politics where everyone is looking for a gotcha...not a damn bit of evidence has emerged to support your claims. Nothing.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not correct and in fact the biden admin thinks lab leak is most likely.

i can lead you through the evidence slowly. first, are you aware that there is a coronovirus lab in wuhan?

if you cant admit that this lab exists, i agree it will be hard to lead you through the evidence.

do you agree that the wuhan virus lab exists?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not correct. a significant amount of evidence exists for lab leak theory. i am about to lead you through it. be patient.

5. Tiger in NC

Not true. At best, the intelligence community and the Biden administration have said that they simply do not know. Given Chinese secrecy we will likely never know.

No because you do not have any evidence. When the intelligence community say there is no conclusive evidence that means that guys like you don't have any evidence either. But your statement makes clear what you consider "evidence" and it is little more than your conspiratorial theorizing. Just stop it.

6. Tiger in NC

and let's not forget that you added to your lab leak theory that the media covered it all up, something else that you have no evidence for. It's just lies and conspiracy theories from you. You don't love the truth, you love your version of events.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Do you have any evidence that it didn't? I mean, it did originate in the city in China where the corona virus lab is located. Is that not the least bit suspicious? Do you trust the government so explicitly that you believe a bombshell revelation such as a lab leak wouldn't be covered up? Especially if there were lawmakers and cronies who profited from it.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You get your plain and clear evidence of Russian disinformation out of here

9. Tiger in NC

I never made a claim one way or the other. He did. I told him he had no evidence. He doesn't.

Anecdotal evidence of nothing. Your suspicions do not make it so.

Nope, but I do know that this has spanned two administrations and if there was something there, the two sides would be telling on each other and presenting their evidence. None of that has happened except for the anecdotal, "What country did it originate in?"

If they did then there should most definitely be evidence of that, right? Oh...nope, no evidence of that either.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Your trust and belief in government is extremely naive. I could post all kinds of stuff, but what good would it do? You would just doubt the source. You and Rex both could be slapped in the pussy with evidence and you still wouldn't believe.