Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You are lying about the lab leak theory. There is zero evidence to support your claims. NONE. If there was true evidence it would be presented in a court of law and someone would be suing the feds for lying to us. They are not. They have not because there is no evidence so stop lying about it. That clear enough for you junior?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, where is the virus from?

3. Tiger in NC

that's irrelevant and it's immaterial. further, it's anecdotal because you haven't an ounce of proof; it's just your opinion being pawned off as truth. you pretend you are an expert but you can't ever prove anything you say.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

irrelevant? are we not talking about virus origin? can you be more clear what what you are talking about?

do you understand what we are talking about? when i say lab leak i mean virus origin. do you know what i am talking about? the virus. it was in 2020 from china, remember it?

i feel like i am talking to a broken AI here. you dont seem to even know what we are discussing

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

evidence? where is your evidence? your opinion is meaningless, your conspiracy theorizing isn't presentable in a court of law. You have nothing but your anecdotal story, which isn't permissable in a court of law. If you feel so strongly about it why not get yourself a lawyer and sue the government for lying to us. You should note that no one else is....even the congressional republicans who claim this bull shit aren't pushing for the truth...they just want the space to lie about it like you.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

evidence for what? what are you asking me specifically? what are you talking about? i was talking about virus origin but i asked you where it is from and you said that was not relevant so i am confused about what we are even talking about.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Yes. Let’s band together and sue the Chinese government. So you are saying 100% that this virus didn’t come from a lab leak? That it came from a wet market? That’s your position?

fanatic likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No its not! Only a moron would say something like this regardless of political affiliation. Millions are dead, if this was a lab leak (and it was) and if we were funding gain of function research (we were) then someone HAS to be held accountable!

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course. and it speaks to how the system is broken. the media is broken. because the media has become so rabidly anti-trump, and trump knew it was a lab leak, they refuse to report properly on one of bigger events in human history.

its illustrative of the problem when i talk to liberals here. i can prove something 5 ways and they dont care. if the thing i am proving happens to be aligned with trump it can never be true.

this should not be an issue that sorts out along political lines. but it is. democrats dont believe lab leak. i dont even think they know why they took that side. they dont realize the media feeds them things based on where trump stands. they oppose trump and push that view.

shane0911, Frogleg and mctiger like this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Well you just said it yourself...IF any of that happened then someone should be held accountable but the problem is that there is no evidence to support this whatsoever. NONE. If evidence of such existed then why haven't they filed a suit against the government and taken them to court? Remember when all those politicians were promising investigations of Fauci and anyone else who had the ilk to tell the truth? Where are those investigations? Problem is that there is no evidence of this whatsoever and even less evidence, as @Jmg has suggested, that the media was in on it. And this is the difference between all of the conspiracies that you have versus the reality that I live in...you consider "proof" to be someone on an anonymous chat forum saying so....I consider proof to be evidence that is presented, vetted, cross examined and judged in a court of law where the facts matter and one cannot make assertions without evidence to support it.